2009 March Mummies

Morning :D

Moving tomorrow :rofl: not exciting for you lot I know but :happydance: for me! 2 floors :wohoo:

I'm a great believer in just doing what works for you with children if they have a happy mummy that's more important for them than anything else! You learn it's with your first child and makes the second easier, faith will be weaned off her bottle at 1/18m I think the only reason we didn't get Ella off bottle was because she started nursery at 18m and she was constantly ill so needed bottle for extra calories and stuff as she wasn't eating much.

We always put Ella down either awake or drowsy and she loves bed usually she will happily lay there awake for a while if she wakes up early. As soon as she hears us moving around/talking you hear "maama" lol she was pretending to be asleep when I went in this morning :lol:

Happy Wednesday everyone! :D xx

*yawn* I've been up for 1.5 hours! Lottie no longer likes to chill in bed with us... nope..no sir-eeee... she wants to be up and playing! :D

Katie I agree completely... it's partly why I ignored the HV's and their advice after they upset me when Lottie was about 3 months old!

Happy moving day for tomorrow hun... hope it all goes well and it's very exciting!! :hugs:

I was spoilt we started a bedtime routine at 6/7 week old where he had his feed upstairs and then everything was done upstairs until morning and he's been a dream on a night so expecting a rough time this time :haha: he self settles to he has a voice activated mobile and you hear it at all hours he wakes up, shouts, it comes on, he goes back off *phew* I'd knocked it off the other day when I changed the batteries and at half ten I heard him shout a few times for it and nothing then he started to cry. I went up switched it on he said Ta rolled over and closed his eyes :shrug:

Anyone mich experience with belly bars I took mine out to let it heal up when I got preg this time and I can no longer see the hole but it's really sore and pussy and I have no idea how I can get it clean

Ah bless him... that mobile sounds awesome!!!

Uhm, i would suggest surgical spirits and cotten wool...but I'm no expert on piercings! xxx

It seemed like a good idea at 16 :rofl: does look quite the same when you are onto your second child and over 10 years old :rofl:

hahaha... i had one done when I was younger, but had to remove it when I had a laproscopy for the removal of my appendix. They cut just above my belly button but right in the middle of where the bar would have gone... so I just left it. Scary thing is... the scar from the belly button ring is more noticeable than the hairline scar left from the surgery! :haha:

claire where did u get that mobile it sounds amazing. ive heard of remote control ones, but the one su have to go and turn drive me potty ..lol

it will be difficult at first for us as i too like to get the baby in bed and upstairs all night but i dont trust sienna i know shell get up and go climb in with him :haha: so thats off the books for a while :lol:

ur right tho katie each family is different and we should be let to get on with it, i was looking through their red books lastnight comparing length at birth etc, and came across comments in hv section about them having bottle past 6 months, peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh id have slapped her if id seen that b4 lol. they can say what they want theres naff all wrong with the way theyve been brought up, stoopid moo xx

happy 79 days

Happy moving day tomorrow Katie.

Missy was really ill last night. Changed her bed 4 times (thank heavens for the tumble drier else we'd have been screwed!) I'm knackered this morning, but madam seems to be in slightly better form. :lol:

Happy moving date tomorrow Katie!!!

Cool mobile claire!

Sorry about choc convo jade :(

x

Ahhhh... Debz, your poor little Abbie! big hugs from Lottie... hope she's better soon! :flower:

:hugs: for both of u deb

were doing chloes homework, a paper mache dragon.

so far have the head body and neck joined need to shape it properly with next layer and some pulp, then onto the tail and paiting final touches, doubt it will be dry until tomorrow night or friday taking ages to dry and now joined together likely longer, then on with leilas, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

its frigging huge, its for eistedfod and we also have st davids day coming up so dressing up as welsh ladies, seen as im not wlesh im not makign dragon red were doing green booooooooooooooo dont like the welsh hahahah

:haha:

Jade hunni recieved parcel :flower: xx

also got a stunning postman pat lights and sounds activity nest with arch . £19 was £49 its lush, :cloud9:

sienna has piled my parcels up climbing on top and shouting 3 4 6666666 and jumping off, lmfao

cheepie nappy come form china its army camoflage one to put away for bubs, and its got london olympics 2012 printed in the camoflage, lmfao!

:wave:

we never had a big fuss at bedtime either - missy was like her mummy and LOVED her bed from day one :haha: it's only recently (since "big girl bed") that she's asked for a story before she lies down.

Jade - got the itti today :dance: thank you! oh, and what do you wash em in? it smelt lush! (no i wasn't sniffing it deliberately, but could smell something yum as soon as i opened the package!)

I use soap nuts or non bio but you can prob smell geranium essential oil :)

Aww poor Abbie :(

Caine will play in his room in the morning if we are asleep or we say go back to sleep :blush:

Katie bet you are soooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"