2009 March Mummies

Hey Lolly!!!

:hugs: to Becky!! these poor kiddies!

Debz.. would like it flavoured? :D x

hello you lot, ive had a reply from another venue about zumba, they just deciding on the new prices for hall hire and will get back to me :D

go for it deb :wohoo:

thats great dani, !

i have mamouth heartburn and back ache, gaviscon and rennies doing sod all :(

have you tried drinking milk? thats meant to help

Bollocks - I accidentally unsubscribed to all my threads! I thought you were all quiet! Will catch up later - hope you're all OK :D xx

Fab news Dani!!!! :wohoo:

Oh Pip that sucks... I had it bad with Lottie... it's awful!! :hugs:

Oh dear Lu! How did you manage that? Hope everyone is well... we're off to see our NCT buddies today... one of them told me they had a good feeling about my trip to SA... she's going to be thrilled to bits she was right! :D

thanks dani, i hate milk :lol: can only just toleratre skimmed in tea and coffee and on a sweet cereal, no chance id stomach drinking it yuk . shame cos i keep being told it works :lol:

got midwife today, my appointments are all over the shot cos of missing one wen i had flu, hopefully they return to normal after this one, must remember to remind for my anti d also guessing that'll be within 1-2 weeks time. have a friend watching chloe and sienna and im taking leila as a treat( she wants to hear the baby lol)

xx

Awww hope appointment goes well!

Debz off to read journal

Alex has jabs today :(

hope it goes well lu,

jade :hugs: for jabs

off to pee in a pot, and get ready lmfao xx

little bugger has just done full turn and kicking me in the foo lol, typical huh

oooh ouch!

Hope the appointments go well! :hugs:

when should I go see the doc? I'm thinking about this time next week... just over 5 weeks... that should be alright I guess?

Sounds good to me Cath!

I can't pee in a pot Pip, I have to pee in a jug and pour it in :blush: I can't see otherwise, and end up with wee all over my hands!

Hey ladies hope every ones well ?, Whooooo for Drs confirming next week Cath hun .

Hope baby turns back round Wild .

I am sooo happy Corey slept well last night thank lord, And Oscar is still not great but keeping up with the Inhaler in hope it will work. xx

Alex's jabs cancelled as he has a cold.

Is it really possible to gain 2 pounds overnight just from eating chinese? :(

lol at needing a good crap thats prob the case :lol:

lu- i cant see either i start going and then catch mid flow :lol:

and thanks mm :flower:

ok so

bp fine, wee fine, i thought he'd moved earlier and was right he is now breech oblique lol AND gulp measuring just short of 30 weeks , mw was pissing laughing at my face when she said it and if he still measuring that far ahead in few weeks will get scan :lol:

i think i need braces, even my new jeans falling off by the time i got there, :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->