2009 March Mummies

Alex fell off the bed once, but it was my fault - I'd gone to the loo and left him on the edge. I blamed OH :blush:

:lol: leila fell on laminate, :blush: midwife came that day and i cried like a sissy i felt so guilty, oopsie

:haha: it was 5 yrs ago long forgotten so sssssssssshhhhhhh dont tell everyone

i think sprout is trying to break free, poor little lamb not only is he facing 3 older sisters his mum has named him after a green veggie that gives toxic gas to his mamma. :lol:

Are you quoting yourself on purpose love? :flower:

:haha:

Alex fell off the bed once, but it was my fault - I'd gone to the loo and left him on the edge. I blamed OH :blush:

Ben fell off our changing table once onto the floor of his nursery when he was a newborn! carpeted thankgod - I screamed and cried for ages!!! :dohh: He just seemed to bounce and never flinched

Co-sleeping with newborns must be lovely, we never did it, never needed to and I was sooo tired I was scared I'd squish her :lol:

Alex wouldn't sleep anywhere but my chest until he was three weeks old :wacko: I'm hoping this one might be slightly more willing to be put down once in a while!

I don't think Ella ever fell off anything?! I have a sneaking suspicion DH may have dropped her into her Moses basket once though...

sorry but :haha: i take it he didnt own up then, least it would have been a softer landing than the floor :blush:

theres one thick and fast rule in this house baby is fed and changed and winded, it gets put down, i fussed over chloe and she was a nightmare re sleeping, since then all my kids have gone off easily, visitors can hold feed and cuddle to hearts content but not bed times or while sleeping lol. its worked really well for us. x

Lucy.... Good luck :haha:

I couldn't cope with Ella in my bed and trying to look after a newborn! Ella would wake up then not go back to sleep and I would end up having a breakdown lol! I can't function with no sleep!

I think hubby and I will do shift work with them. Daddy in charge from 8pm until 2am then me 2am until 8am then a free for all unless daddy is at work lol x

sounds like a plan katie, i do all nights unless im ill, the idea of working and letting him get up sometimes sounds good, but no doubt id still do the nights lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->