2009 March Mummies

Been for a long walk :) Just having stew and fruit today, I will burn off that bloody 2 pound!

:rofl: the turns this thread takes!
I often wonder if we were all set in a room looking at each other if we'd be so openly chappy about everything! I'd like to think we would!

i dunno if id sit there and shout about needing a poo and having grapes :haha: xx

My MW seems to think mine will be on the large side too. Alex was 8lbs 6oz - how much were yours?

Also, last time I went I was 28 weeks. My fundal height was 31cm. It hasn't changed, though my weight has gone up (considerably!) - is it anything to worry about? :wacko:

Wooooo Lucy! That's great! Hope he stays that way!

Started our move :smug: :wohoo: hubby has hurt his back and is so friggin grumpy! :dohh:

Just waiting for dinner! Hope everyone is well!

X

My MW seems to think mine will be on the large side too. Alex was 8lbs 6oz - how much were yours?

Also, last time I went I was 28 weeks. My fundal height was 31cm. It hasn't changed, though my weight has gone up (considerably!) - is it anything to worry about? :wacko:

chloe was 10lb 11 at 36 weeks :haha: leila 5lb at edd sienna 7lb 8 @ 40 +4 :coffee:

i should have thought if a problem she would have said hun? :shrug: :flower:

our concern with me is that chloe measured spot on, and came out that huge that early, sienna and leila always measured slightly smaller. so the fact im measuring this far ahead this time would incline theres a small chance he could be bigger than chloe, :shrug: although be it a small chance shes keeping a close eye on it, and theres a step in mw next app so shes going to do homevisit week after that to double check measurements, i would of had gtt by then and results aswell so well know if that has ne thing to do with it.

not panic stations yet, he could well not have grown much next time and just had a mahoosive growth spurt, kind of explain me feeling so ill in nights again tho lol
:kiss:

I had to look it up!! :wohoo: Lu!!! Lets hope he stays that way xxx

:lol: Yeah, he's moved - I think he did it last night.... Well, he did something anyway - it hurt like a mother-Hubbard! :D Home birth here we come :D :D :D

Ouchie.... but better that he's ready for home birth!! :wohoo:

I just ate a pork chop (grilled) and roasted veg!! Yum... but still hungry so going to have some fruit and ice cream! :)

oh fruit and ice cream nom nom! enjoy it cath.

i started making spanish chicken to go with rice and it ended up with a mixture of pepper onions and mushrooms and the sauce chucked in with pasta. cheese on top and chunk of homemade garlic bread, didnt eat alot of it but my lord it was amazing.nom nom nom

hows the nausea cath!?

and deb u off with the water? :lol:

sounds lush hun!!!

Nausea is bleah!! still about and making me feel rubbish...not going to complain though!! :winkwink:

:hugs:

im cursing you cath, i want ice cream and fruit, only varietys i have are tinned peaches and mint choc chip, hardly go together id give for some cornish ice cream and fruit cocktail and strawbs omg nom nom nom nom :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->