2009 March Mummies

ah Dani... why ever not? :rofl: it's all gingery and loverly and okay I can not make it sound any better! :sick:

im not a tea drinker

lol

im ready for bed, my back hurting, quite badly tonight so off to my comfy mattress, im so enjoying bed to myself, looks like ill have another week too so hell be banished to spare bed by then, :haha:

night ladies xxx

Happy 33 weeks Lucy (and 49 days to go!)
Happy 23 weeks Claire
Happy 8 weeks Alexander
Happy 29 weeks me!!!

Have had hardly any sleep was too excited to sleep then Ella woke me up at 5:20 :dohh:

Had a pain low down in my belly last night too! Kept coming and going so really need to try and do less today. I didn't do much yesterday so I'm thinking it was some kind of stretching pain?! Maybe she has put her head right down now - it was right in my mini-moo but at the sides?! Pube line at the sides lol (suppose that depends how big your muff is?!)

Got to cover reception again today so will be sitting on my ass for 3.5 hours :thumbup:

1 more week until the big 30 weeks! :wohoo:

X

Happy 29 weeks Katie!
Happy 23 weeks Claire!
Happy 8 weeks Alexander! My goodness, that's gone quickly! :shock:

Very, very tired this morning :(

Is the third tri exhaustion catch up with you Lucy? 4 weeks until term for you now!

Now baby is the right way up do you have to go to a VBAC clinic? Have they said yes to a homebirth? I hope you get the birth you want this time :flower:

X

Yes, I've already been to one bloody VBAC clinic, then I moved house so have to go through it all again - argh! Appointment is in 2 weeks time. They haven't said 'yes' to home birth yet, but to be honest they don't need to - I'm having him at home this time anyway!! :lol:

I don't think it's 3rd tri exhaustion TBH. I've been sleeping badly because there's either been a) a wriggly boy on bed with me, or 2) a crying boy in his bed, upset because he's not in bed with me :wacko:

Are you all set for the move? :flower:

Aww he has been poorly so hopefully he will settle again soon - stay string with him and your OH if he tries to put him in your bed! You need to rest before mini comes along!

Getting set for the move - hopefully after my hardcore sister has been here this afternoon most of it will be cleared! Just men and van tomorrow - 6 men one van - hopefully not too stressful!

I've just puked :( had occasional sickness for a few weeks now but that's the first time I chucked - proper fireworks in my eyes etc not good! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->