2009 March Mummies

Happy 33 weeks Lu and 23 weeks Claire and 29 weeks Katie and of course... 8 weeks Alexander! xxxx

Katie that doesn't sound good! You need to take it easy honey!! :hugs:

not caught up yet, but happy 8 weeks alexander, 33 weeks lu 23 weeks claire and 29 weeks katie,xxx

friday such a busy leveling up day lol x

:D it is indeed! We're just off to docs!!

See ya ladies a bit later... hope you're all behaving! x

just got on scales after b eing pestered to see how muhc ive put on since preggers, i have put on just under 6lb. :wohoo: not bad most of that must be bump and boobs cos my clothes r too big lol xxx

lmfao lu, this will be a first, ive almost gone down 2 clothes sizes , this last week ove had to purchase lots of smaller stuff. :blush: home i dont pile too much on last tri, though i expect a fair bit lol

Evening!

Lots more stuff moved today and I hardly lifted a finger! :happydance: lol! I was allowed to use a screwdriver which I taught Ella how to use lol! I was also allowed to carry beanbags, coats and teddys lol

Big moving day tomorrow then we are in and can settle ourselves! Got to clean and touch up this house which I will do when I get chance before Wednesday!

Ella is two tomorrow! Argh! :) can't wait to throw her a party and I've now ordered her bedroom furniture! :cloud9:

Had a nosey at her baby clothes :shock: soooo small :cry: x

just got on scales after b eing pestered to see how muhc ive put on since preggers, i have put on just under 6lb. :wohoo: not bad most of that must be bump and boobs cos my clothes r too big lol xxx

:wohoo: well done honey... I can only dream of weight gain like that!

:shock: 6lbs?? My breakfast weighed more than that!!

:rofl: you made me spit out my tea!

Evening!

Lots more stuff moved today and I hardly lifted a finger! :happydance: lol! I was allowed to use a screwdriver which I taught Ella how to use lol! I was also allowed to carry beanbags, coats and teddys lol

Big moving day tomorrow then we are in and can settle ourselves! Got to clean and touch up this house which I will do when I get chance before Wednesday!

Evening Dani and Katie... that's brilliant news about your day today!! Glad you didn't lift much and just wanted to say... in case I don't get a chance tomorrow... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your gorgeous girly! :cake:

im good thanks, for some reason i havent been getting emails saying there is a reply on here

you get emails????

I never have once had an email saying there was a reply here!

PS..... 3000 posts :wohoo: look at me and my chatty self :dance: :dance: :bunny: :dance: :dance:

yea, in the cp user bit you can change the settings so you get an email when someone replys to a thread they you have posted in

found the emails, they have been going into my junk folder

i get them back in my inbox now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"