2009 March Mummies

think i might just have a bowl of shreddies

ive forgotten what i came online for

ill remember once ive gone to bed

3 weeks 6 days until term Lucy!

:hugs: for lack of sleep! Is little man still poorly? Or just trying to get in bed with you again? X

My princess is 2 today :D :cry: :happydance: :cake:

Feeling a lot of emotions about it today lol nearly had a cry, very happy and proud and a little confused as to where that time went! Lol x

ull have to record and youtube it for us :lol:

cath- i got cornish ice cream today and umpteen different varietites of tinned fruit, also some strawberries etc and now i
.................................... dont fancy it wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

:rofl: always the way!

My princess is 2 today :D :cry: :happydance: :cake:

Feeling a lot of emotions about it today lol nearly had a cry, very happy and proud and a little confused as to where that time went! Lol x

Happy Birthday Ella!!! :wohoo: :cake: xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies :coffee:

Another shiteous nights sleep here I'm afraid.... *sigh*

Oh hun :hugs: If its any consolation... we had a crappy night sleep too!

ive not stopped all day, having a quick break and a tuna salad before i push on with my spring cleaning, or nesting :lol:

happy birthday ella

ladies..... need advice...

I've had a busy day, spent quite a lot of time standing (cleaning, Ironing and baking more cookies) and for the last 45 min have felt very light headed! Like I could easily pass out!

Any of you get that early on??

Anything I can do to stop it? I've just had 2 clementines, dinner will be ready in 30 min.

x

I get that even without being preg :blush: I usually find a sugar hit and some fluids do the trick. And a sit down of course. :hugs:

Thanks hun... will have a cookie in a bit :) (any excuse) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->