Happy 23 weeks Claire
Happy 29 weeks Katie!

My back is killing :nope:

Ahhhh hun!! you been lying funny breastfeeding again?? :hugs:

Happy 33 weeks Lu
Happy 23 weeks Claire
Happy 29 weeks Katie
Happy 8 weeks baby Alexander!!!

:hugs: Jade, are u on painkillers etc????

Lol @ lu breakfast comment!!!! Well done pip on 6lb - Ive currently put on 9lb in total so uve got some catching to do :p!!!!!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow little Ella!!! Although I will most prob repeat that tomorrow lol!!!!!

Cath glad all is going well and :thumbup: to mw :)

:hugs: to everyone else and sorry if Ive missed you!

eek our babies are not babies no more, we have got 2 year olds in the pot now

u jsut made me realise siennas bday in 13 days god how time flies. x

eeeeeeeeeek times just flying by :(
we taking jacob to the zoo on his birthday , carnt wait lol

sounds like fun :wohoo:

were having a little party at home , lots of cake baloons and goodies, just up siennas street lol

im having a relaxing day on katies birthday, i will be worn out from my zumba training the day before, plus katies birthday is on mothers day this year

yea i cant wait, im more scared about having my own classes and having to stand at the front showing everyone the routines

hehehe im sure ur a pro by now hun, id come if i were closer !

ive got bad back going on now, 3 days or so, it wont budge :grr: not a complaint i had with my girls. :cry:

im used to being at the front of class, but just not facing the class, ill have to get used to starting things with the other leg/arm so that the class still goes the right way, ill have to wait for my ZIN (zumba instructor network) cds and dvds to come through so i can learn new routines

ull have to record and youtube it for us :lol:

cath- i got cornish ice cream today and umpteen different varietites of tinned fruit, also some strawberries etc and now i
.................................... dont fancy it wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

maybe, lol
oooo ice cream

i was so desperate for some last night i even raided the freezer and had some of chloe mint choc chip, now ive been spent dosh on it i dont want it lol

lol we havent got an ice cream in :(
im hungry but there nothing i want

ive got a thing for frosties at the minute, and tesco trifkle, not together obviously, our tesco is closing this weekend finally, ive done my shop now and im gutted ill miss it on the doorstep. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->