2009 March Mummies

i often had times like that when pregnant with chloe

Thanks ladies.... still a bit bleah... going to chill for a bit! xx

ooo just noticed your EDD 1.11.11 how fab
go stick your feet up

i had spells like that in first tri, also iin second tri . same as the others said hun and get ur feet up woman! xx

Cath I got that with jack I didn't know I was preg until about 8 weeks bit had had it for a few weeks earlier

Thanks hun! Wow.... I didn't know that you only found out that late!! It would certainly save a lot of early day stress! :D

this is the first time ive found out before 7 weeks :rofl: always blaimed the dodgy food on hols for sickness and though nothing of it :blush:

xx

I've found out both times before 4 weeks, but both times it's involved squinting closely at the stick, tilting it up towards the light, moving it away from my face then slowly back again etc, etc, etc :D

shit night again last night, and I'm on my laptop now so can't type much without it doing my head in. Will explain more later.

Also, I think baby has turned BACK to breech. Fells different, hiccups up high again, plus we had a repeat of the alien tummy complete with achy movements last night.... Seeing consultant in two weeks, but will get back on sodding birthing ball again now *sigh*

Lovely weather here today - anyone else? Took Alex for a nice walk through the fields yesterday and he had a whale of a time! :D

Oh Lu... hope you're okay hun!! :hugs:

Really hoping he's not completely breech!! :hugs:

ALRIGHT...I am mildly confused... just waiting for my PC to wake up so I can minimise the picture.... but going to need some advice in my Hidey-Hole ... pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

will be along shortly... :D

Jade - did you mention you have some RLT leftover? Do you want to sell it? :flower:

Ta... just asked the ladies in 1st tri too... see if anyone has any ideas!

lu hope hes not breech again or atleast not for thye duration, sounds lik ealex had fun yesterday !

cath along to have a look now x

:hugs: Lu. Still time for him to turn back x

Off to look at your journal Cath

Cath I was very selfish and didn't want kids! I was very into my career and wanted to get as high as I could as fast as I could and I wanted the posh holidays :blush: I've gladly traded it all now tho. So jack was most definitely a suprise

Oh hun... I would never have thought you didn't want kids :hugs: he is certainly a gorgeous surprise!!

I wouldn't change it for the world now, but it did take some getting my head around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->