2009 March Mummies

ok here we go the grand reveal,

are you all ready for a laugh :rofl:

chloes dragon :haha:

sienna tried to pull it apart god knows how many times, it doesnt look as big on this pic but its huge,hangs out a large black bag lol. ive gotta carry that to school tomorrow.:cry:

bare in mind she's 6 so we didnt want to make it any more detailed :haha:

im so glad thats the welsh eistedford homework done for a yr :winkwink:

Attachments

• drago1.jpg
    drago1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
:wave: OH is taking the stepkids out for the afternoon, then straight back home - peace and quiet! :D

yay for peace, mine are being suprisingly well behaved so far, i think i realise how good they are after having frineds kids here everyday for 3 hours plus, downstairs done kids fed, just waiting for drying so can iron then off to sort school bags and get uiform out ready.

Urgh, I have housework to do I suppose, but am planning an afternoon on the sofa when his royal highness wakes up!

:lol:

im slowly starting getting myself organised with a list of what left to buy this pay day coming up, then ive got one more payday before sprout due. gosh thats scary, also started ordering in girls school dresses as they start wearing them may , may also start getting school uniform for september out the way its bloody expensive logod stuff and i hate spending on it during hols, i lik espoiling girls and going out lots, :rofl:

My princess is 2 today :D :cry: :happydance: :cake:

Feeling a lot of emotions about it today lol nearly had a cry, very happy and proud and a little confused as to where that time went! Lol x

Sorry I wasnt on yesterday :( been in bed with my back.
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl xxxxxx :cake: xxxxxxx

will be along shortly... :D

Jade - did you mention you have some RLT leftover? Do you want to sell it? :flower:

Pay the postage and you can have it hun xx

You ok?

Cath you ok now?

My back is healing a bit. OH still off looking after me and mum just been over. Sorry I not been on much :(

ladies..... need advice...

I've had a busy day, spent quite a lot of time standing (cleaning, Ironing and baking more cookies) and for the last 45 min have felt very light headed! Like I could easily pass out!

Any of you get that early on??

Anything I can do to stop it? I've just had 2 clementines, dinner will be ready in 30 min.

x

I had that early on hun, and sometimes if I havent eaten for a while I still get it now after I doing something thats strenuous

Thanks guys... :flower:

ooo just noticed your EDD 1.11.11 how fab
go stick your feet up

:haha: don't say my EDD too loudly around Gem (Gwizz) she's already kicked me out of her journal! :winkwink:

:haha: Whateva!!!

ALRIGHT...I am mildly confused... just waiting for my PC to wake up so I can minimise the picture.... but going to need some advice in my Hidey-Hole ... pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

*toddles off* (possibly too late!)

Cath I was very selfish and didn't want kids! I was very into my career and wanted to get as high as I could as fast as I could and I wanted the posh holidays :blush: I've gladly traded it all now tho. So jack was most definitely a suprise

:hugs: You were not selfish, far from it!!

ok here we go the grand reveal,

are you all ready for a laugh :rofl:

chloes dragon :haha:

sienna tried to pull it apart god knows how many times, it doesnt look as big on this pic but its huge,hangs out a large black bag lol. ive gotta carry that to school tomorrow.:cry:

bare in mind she's 6 so we didnt want to make it any more detailed :haha:

im so glad thats the welsh eistedford homework done for a yr :winkwink:

Love the dragon!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Ella had a lovely day Katie - just seen ur fb that ur having professional photos today :D Have fun!!!!!

Hope ur backs healing Jade :) xxx

:hugs: to Deb, Dani, Lou, Jo, Gemma and all you other girlies Ive missed.

Happy V Day to me!

Katie ignore me - wrong one on FB!!!! :dohh:!!! pregnancy brain strikes again lol!!!!!!!!!!

put a bra on mrs! :rofl:

home made steak pie, new pots and green beans, cauli & brocoli is served, oh balls better go finish the gravy or it'll all be going cold. so much cheaper to make home made favourites without dh here, he eats enough for 3 men lol x

:haha:

Hi Jade

Loving my bigger boobs but wish they would stay :( lol

Pie sounds lovely - Ive got asda pizza, soooo unhealthy but will have salad so that makes it ok lol!!!

Im dreading having OH and 2 grown lads eating me out of house and home ... those 2 trolley loads I can see being a regular thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->