2009 March Mummies

haha too right hun! sienna ate all her pie im amazed, shes not a big eater, so a good day is amazing for her. im stuffed and the kids ate more than me :rofl: going to get the girls bathed and settle them early tonight ready for school then i shall sneak in a bowl of cheaky ice cream and fruit im afraid cath has me well and truly hooked.

We having pizza and chips :blush:

Not bad thanks Pip, feeling a bit better :)

gkad ur feeling a bit better, hope u manage to get something for it soon, x

we had home made lasagne and chips :haha: Missy picked the onions and peppers out and left the mince :dohh:

I am currently wanting something tasty for tea but not sure what. got me the munchies! :rofl:

:wave: and :hugs: to you all

i may sneak in a crisp sandwich when the kids r in bed, i know ill get pekish later as had dinner so early lol

Urgh, trouble with the step kids. OH is very upset. Fed up of the whole thing :(

Other than that, bit of a nothing-ness day - it hailed!

:hugs: lu, x

debs its naughty but nice :lol:

i want coffee and biscuits, but as soon a si have it i get heartburn, so may have to miss the cris sarnie and go straight to fruit and icecream againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I have hurt my back it doesn't hurt all the time but when I get at a certain angle the pain shoots down my bum and I can't put my weight on that leg, just aches a bit afterwards

They are basically just three spoilt little shits.

They misbehave constantly. They fight with each other all the time, bicker, bully, and rude. They see OH as a cash cow and the only time they every call him is to ask for money. They didn't even get him a Christmas card, and that was despite him giving them all £50 at the beginning of December! Anyway, when they were out today, they were all fighting with one another and being horrible to OH, so he took them home early. They all told him they hated him and they never want to see him again (to be fair, they're not used to being pulled up on their behaviour so were probably a bit stunned) but now OH is very upset :(

I could really just do without it to be honest.

Hope your back feels better in the morning Claire - have a nice warm bath!

I feel better for ranting :)

:hugs: claire hope u feel better soon and it lets up. x

Lu what little shites! how odl r they btw? xx

13, and twins are coming up to 12. We've lived here since beginning of December and they have never had a shower here!

that age :grr: trying at the best of times, i can imagion its driving u loopy! not what u need! xxxxx

u want me to come round and slam dunk em with my boobs :holly: :rofl:

waiting patiently for dh to come on msn, managed to get hold of him and hes popping on for half hour, i do miss him lots, and i stopped and looked up of a pic of him earleir and burst out crying :rofl: dunno where that came from, chloe thought it was hillarious, called me a plonker :lol:

:lol: They'd probably love it!!

I've had a bit of a weepy day - got all emotional earlier because the sun set was so pretty :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->