2009 March Mummies

Evening...

Jade and Gem... I'm feeling much better thanks!!

Gem... CONGRATS ON BEING VIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Jade, hope your back is better soon hun!

Lu... sorry for having to put up with so much crap from those kids! Hope OH is okay about it soon!

Claire... you are not selfish!! End of! :D

Dani ... :hi: what you up to this weekend hun?

Pip.. love the dragon hun!

Debz.. how's those munchies? Abbie is very funny.... onions?? crazy child!

Katie... hope your move is going well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what u huh'in for lu i was on about u :lol:

evening cath, ill join u girls with bad back mines playing up again as is heartburn. dope

i dont have much choice, nobosy here to help LOL

it a night time thing and hes full of beans , possibly xos ive demolished lots of choc digestives just now lol. oopsie

Had a crisp sandwich and am currently munchieless. :haha:

Yep cath - she eats raw onion and everything, basically think of all the things a NORMAL 2 year old would be disgusted by and those are Abbie's favourites.... :wacko:

:rofl:

lol at the crisp sandwich thats my fault, ive given myself heartburn with the biscuits so i counteracted it with cornish icecream, ud think i would have gone through a tub by now but it looks like a mouse has nibbled it cos i can only manahe a small scoop each day or i feel sick lol

cath his in albania :rofl: he hasnt been here since the bad back has started, and yer he does help but works 7 days a week 7am till 6pm if were lucky but normally 8pm especilally wen it gets lighter soon. just spoke to him on msn, girls got upset cos they miss him :cry: cant wait for him to come home,

:hugs: Lucy :grr:

Claire, sounds like a trapped nerve? or baby lying funny?

I had loads pizza and chips and am now a fatty!

cath his in albania :rofl: he hasnt been here since the bad back has started, and yer he does help but works 7 days a week 7am till 6pm if were lucky but normally 8pm especilally wen it gets lighter soon. just spoke to him on msn, girls got upset cos they miss him :cry: cant wait for him to come home,

How did I miss that???? sorry honey!! I didn't realise he was away... when's he back? poor you and girlies!! xx

My dad constantly worked away pip, still does it's hard on the girls and you have to hold it all together for them :hugs:

Oh a crisp sandwich, shame we only have monster munch :rofl:

aarrgghh all this talk about food, im trying to be good

ill be getting a call tuesday to let me know, im assuming by the end of this week, but i wont hold my breath, nothing gets done quickly when he's selling lorrys, they take so long to get released form the ferry, hes been there days waiting for its release the government is so corrupt, if he offered the tax gut a fag and a beer hed prob release it there and then but he wont cos hes stubborn and says i pay my tax;s so feck him he can do his job properly lol hes visited mil, bils, sils and cousins, now other end of albania visiting aunt so we got half hour on webcam for girls. he bored now and missing us, its thick in snow over there and hes full of cold run down so told him stay there till germs gone :rofl:

dani between this thread and may mummies im drooling. yum yum, monster munch good in crisp sarnie with ham in, nom nom lol

he doesnt go away much ne more claire, just sells lorrys and vans back home couple of times a yr to boost our savings and get a quick visit in wiht his mum cos we cant afford ot go regularly, it costs close to 2k for flights alone for lot of us so we drive wen we do go.

he did used to work away though and wed only see him every 2 weeks for a day and a half, its quite hard but the girls keep me sane and me and dh are so close cos of it, we never argue unless its concerning me not getting a valentines card :rofl:

:rofl: yes my dad use to come home every other weekend bit it's now every weekend, he's currently living in a b&b in Wales. My mum and dad are very tight tho and have there 30th wed ann daybefore jack's b.day.

ooh is he close to us lol,. what does he do hun?

9 yrs for me this yr eeeaaaakk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->