2009 March Mummies

Happy 37 weeks Lucy :happydance: any signs :shock:??? Lol
Happy 27 weeks Claire
Happy 33 weeks me! Lol

I've just slept for 11 hours :thumbup:

Looking gorgeous outside. Our landlord is sorting garden next week so will be ready for summer soon! It's going to look gorgeous! Cant wait to sit out there in this sunshine! It's been 16 degrees last few days! By the time faith comes it will be beautiful weather - summer time! Clocks change on Sunday too!

X

When do you think he's going to come Pip? Speculation I know, but if you were taking bets...? :)

I am going over - at least 41 weeks for me I think :D

if they dont induce then im heading for 19th may lol or 2 weeks over :rofl:

pressure is awful today hurts to sit down.

MW been... all good...details in my journal! :flower:

:happydance:

i got the all clear for gtt :happydance: providing sprout stays put till 36+ then here we come homebirth number 2 :wohoo:

:happydance:

well hello girlies,

had midwife at 12 today.

was measuring 4 weeks ahead 4 weeks ago, today im measuring just under 5 weeks ahead, :rofl: had two mw's measure me and both are confident they are spot on. hes still engaged, not had as much movement in last 24 hours or so tho still the required ammount, if im still having less than my norm tomorrow they want me to go in for monitoring, and cos if false alarm in my journal the other night any more plug loss they want me straight in too. bp was raised then 20 mins later was alot better so not following that up for now, but scan in 4 weeks and will be at consultants descression for next step. was totally shocked expected him to have just not had much of a growth spurt and only be a week or so ahead, oh well he's growing nicely thats for sure :rofl:

:flower:

Happy 37 weeks Lucy - term :wacko:
Happy 27 weeks Claire
Happy 33 weeks Katie

Bens got a raging ear infection, trying to stop it before the drum bursts :( Had no discharge or anything, hes not even been tugging at it but doc said he would have had a headache instead so really wouldn't have known.

Very pooped!!!!

x

Lovely day here! Am busy busy prepping for tomorrow!

Cake is done and looks ok I think :)

Cant believe my boy is 2 tomorrow!

Can we have a photo please Jade? :flower:

Lovely day here too. The house is boiling hot, but I can't find the window keys anywhere :wacko: Sweltering!!

Hello lovelies!!

Happy 37 weeks Lu... Eeeeek congrats on term!! :dance:
Happy 33 weeks Katie!! :flower:
Happy 27 weeks Claire... Congrats on 3rd Tri!!!
Happy 12 weeks Alexander!! :happydance:

:hugs: to Ben, hope his ear is better soon!

Hope Abbie has fun swimming!!

Lu and Katie... hope you manage to find something to help with the tantrums. Some children are just going to have them... you're not bad parents!! :hugs: We ignore Lottie if we can when she does them... or laugh at her and make her feel silly! She stops pretty quickly!

I'm resigning on Monday! :dance:

hahahahaha.... maybe that's what he needs... :rofl: he'll feel silly and hopefully realise throwing a tantrum doesn't help!

Poor you hun!! hope you get to the bottom of it before it drives you loopy!!

Dont know if those :hugs: were for me... but i'll take them anyway :rofl:

I've been shopping :D got myself clothes that are stretchy enough for now and after I've had baby :) also got Ella some bits and faith bits! Getting there slowly lol!

How does it feel Lucy - knowing you could have a baby any day now? I think he will come early just because your not ready lol it would be sods law! X

Why are you resigning Monday cath? How are you feeling?

Ella hasn't had a tantrum today it's more the whining because she can't communicate what she wants! All I hear is eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeerrrrrrrr murrrrrrrr mummaaaaaaa! I'm more than happy to help her do whatever she wants if she asks or tries to communicate what it is instead of whinging and having me guess or distract with something else because I don't know!

When she has a tantrum I ignore it. She kicks out though so I have to move away from her faith has taken a kick or two from her. My friend makes her little girl stand in the corner. I think the naughty step may be introduced here lol.

It's a healthy sign that your child is confident and independent and growing up so I'm not too worried about it, had lots of help from psychiatrists at work who say it's a good sign that she isn't spoilt and wont end up in their office being assessed lol! Its just finding a way through this crappy bit and helping her communicate better.

Good points Katie :D He's had a crappy day though, and i know it's because I've not been giving him enough attention :blush: Supervisor of Midwives is coming round tomorrow and I've been blitzing the house. He's been trying to help, bless him, but I've had two broken cups and three bowls of water on the floor :wacko: He does those noises too. 'Nuuuuuuuuur' whilst pointing at something. He goes through phases when it gets bad (like now) but it doesn't last more than a week or so and he's back to being ok again for a bit. Ho hum.

No labour signs here! Except my back is a bit achy. Is that a labour sign? And my feet are sore too. I think tht's from too much housework though :haha:

katie... I'm resigning because:

Lottie is constantly ill, so I keep having to stay home. When i stay home i don't get paid, but we're still charged for nursery. Mike gets mad if I ask him to help by staying home and keeping an eye on Lottie for the 4 hours I work, because he's often on conference calls and can't deal with Lottie... so Lottie gets ignored :cry:

So I've had enough of puting our daughter second... we're not ending up better off with me working, so where's the point! :grr: They'll be hell of a surprised on Monday, but that their problem! They'll be getting a month's notice which is better than what they need from my contract (which states 2 weeks)

x

Ella doesnt point! She just moans :haha: i sat and tried to explain to her that her crying isn't helping and I can't do anything unless she helps me understand. And she said 'juice' so I got her a fresh drink and she is happy again :dohh: she can say so much now but forgets. She just said 'sorry mumma' and kissed me because she hit out in frustration. So she is learning! X

Ahh I see, you have to do what is right for you as a family! Do tax credits not pay for her nursery?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->