2009 March Mummies

The only help we get from the government is the £80 child benefit. Mike can get vouchers through his work, so it gets taken off his salary before tax, but we can only get a max of £240 tax free so we save £96 in his tax bill each month... but... nursery costs us mostly £350 a month less the £96 so really we only pay £254 a month, but it's an awful lot when I don't get paid a lot! :(

:wave:
woohooo im happy now, ive got a venue sorted for zumba class, just need to wait for a start date :D
now what to have for tea?

Evening! Early night for me!

How is everyone?

Happy birthday Jacob for tomorrow Jo!

hi everyone :)
hope all is well , all your pregnancy are going really quick :0,
carnt believe jacob and caine will be 2 tomorrow , my boy is growing up so quick :(,
happy birthday for tomorrow caine x :)

Cath, for what it's worth I think you've made a wise decision for all the right reasons :hugs:

Happy Birthday to Caine and Jacob tomorrow!

Night night everyone!

happy birthday Caine and Jacob :cloud9:

catching up...

update us on mw lu x

happy birthday caine and jacob

Cath I totally agree and would do the same if I was in the sane situation. Unfortunately Joe and I both earn the same and couldn't manage the mortgage etc on just his wage. We get 80 child benefit, 30 tax credit cos although we pay my mum she isn't a registered childminder so we can't claim it back

Happy Birthday Caine and Jacob :cake: hope you have a lovely day!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies, I feel better having made the decision now!! :hugs:

Lu, hope all goes well with MW!

We're off out for the day and I'm struggling with nausea! I know it's good... but lordy it's rough! :sick: I go to sleep feeling ill and wake up feeling ill!! :sick:

ah Cath, hoping the next few weeks fly by and the nausea will be long behind u, i hated them days hun :hugs:

happy levelling up to all those i missed yesterday, xx

Congrats Lucy on homebirth thumbsup! Wow bet that's made your day!

Happy birthday to both boys!

Cath - sounds like you made a great decision! And if it makes you do a :happydance: it's defo best for you all :hugs:

I can't stop eating today... :dohh:

Ella been soooo good today, had one moment earlier and she tried a paddy I managed to calm her down. She says sowee mumma after she has a paddy now. Very sweet. Her bed has arrived today just waiting for the furniture then her room will be transformed one day when she is out :cloud9: can't wait to see her face!!!

:happydance: lu ..u all excited?

katie bet ella will be over the moon with her room :cloud9: were in the middle of doing girls room and sprouts room, just waiting for one more of beds to be delivered and his chest of drawers n wardrobe to come, then were well on the way.

just had coffee and a huge pile of biscuits nom nom .. ebaying for bargains his 3-6 month wardrobe is consisting of mainly timberland, next burberry and ted baker, oh not forgetting arsenal stuff dh has got :grr: :lol: i just cant seem to get enough 0-3 of what i want though ive fallen in love with 2 rompers and the most adoarble outfit in boots yesterday im soooooooooooo gunna get it :lol:

:yipee: for homebirth!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Caine and Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.kimbaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2ndbirthday.jpg

:happydance: for homebirth

Here is my mister that I've been trying to get to sleep for 3 hours we come downstairs and he fineally decides he'll lay down :dohh: give me strenghth
https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/5f2f088a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"