2009 March Mummies

Bless his cotton socks! :lol:

I've been helping Mum and Dad with the big move today... Spent the morning removing all the things I hadn't sorted/brought with me when I got married.... 3.5 years ago! :blush:
After that it was all systems go with their things. Still not all done, but hubby and daughter are due home from the in-laws sometime soon.

Thanks ladies... :)

Lu :dance: for the homebirth stuff! Eeeeek! How exciting!

Debz, hope your folks are happy in new place and you didn't end up with too much extra stuff to put in your cupboards!

Jade... you look fab in your dress hun!!

Claire... bless your little man!! :hugs: sooo gorgeous!! xx

I'm getting a lovely new pine dresser to put stuff in. Well, when I say new, I'm inheriting it.... their new house is smaller so they have nowhere to put it. :dance:

:dance: all good --- so long as you have space for the dresser! :rofl:

Morning Lucy! Happy 19 days to go!!!! :shock: can't believe it's time for you to have baby! That means I'm next...

ive got to get the girls dressed ina bit and walk to iceland for lunchbox stuff, i hate iceland :cry: infact i hate shopping with the kids with me :cry: :rofl:

ive got a naughty addiction to hooded rompers, these r a couple i grabbed on ebay but can only find them in m&s round here. have a huge collection building everytime they bring out a new colour :rofl:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
I've got longer than 19 days :lol: I'm not going to pop until at least 41 weeks, I keep telling you!!

:hi: dani: jumping up (i wish more of a rolling off edge of sofa) :haha: to hoover living room then im one step closer to getting kids dressed to go shopping :cry:

The thing is, I know that technically I could go into labour at any point now, but I was pregnant with Alex for five weeks longer than this, so it feels like I've got ages and ages left yet! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->