2009 March Mummies

i need to go shopping too, but cba

Had a row with OH yesterday. All sorted now, but didn't sleep well at all and now I'm shattered. :(

i need to make sure i stock up on healthy snacks for saturday, also need to remember to pick something up for my lunch, think some cans of relentless will be needed too

The thing is, I know that technically I could go into labour at any point now, but I was pregnant with Alex for five weeks longer than this, so it feels like I've got ages and ages left yet! :lol:

i had chloe at 36 weeks so can u imagion how long fullterm and fullterm +4 after that felt :rofl:

literally a whole month on top :cry: it was horrible lol, be a month and a week longer this time just to piddle me off u watch :haha:

off to iceland :cry:

doing a before and after ugly mug shot :rofl: before one is taken, have to wait for my return to see if i dare upload the second lol

I've done myself an injury playing dance juniors on the wii with Ella :haha: it's for 3 year olds :rofl: I was getting my sillies out too well obviously lol xx

i forgot to do the after one :rofl: so bit pointless loading the lopsided gawpy one from this morning :lol: weve had a huge cooked dinner, irong from all week done, kids bathed and bed, washer loaded for morning all clothes ready and homeworks, ive not got a thing to do :happydance:

Mornin! Have I missed anything? Had a great weekend but back is knackered again.
Need to get back on the diet, eaten crap all weekend but still 2 pound off as was good all week! 9 pound off in 5 or 6 weeks :)
xxxx Hope everyone is well xxxx

Well done jade! Great weightloss! How does it feel?

I'm now 9st 10lb so put on 1st 9.5lb so far...

I'm packing my hospital bag today :shock: what do I need? I'm just getting all the bits together today then will wash it all and pack it next week. Then I'm onto washing and ironing faith's clothes! Her room is coming along, just need ella's furniture to arrive so I can get ella's stuff out of draws etc and put faiths in!

Need a list of things I need for a baby too lol x

oooh... how exciting Katie!!! :dance:

Jade, fab news on weightloss... well done hun that's brilliant!! Did Caine enjoy his birthday???

xxx

Anyone seen Lucy today?! Lol it's quiet on here atm!

How has everyone's little ones adjusted to the clock changes?! Ella just gone to bed and it's light... We have mild whinging so far... I hope she adjusts quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->