2009 March Mummies

Caine loved it thanks! I would have lost 4 pound this week but 2 back on cos of being greedy :rofl:

Katie! How exciting packing the bag! You hardly gained anything!

Everyone ok?

oooooo ivr had a date pencilled in for starting zumba classes :D

Any signs Lucy? I'm loosing a bit of plug everyday now, only a bit and seems to be every evening after running around getting bedtime routine done. Pressure has eased up though!

Can't believe it's almost birth time! Not long until we get a newborn to coo over! X

Exciting times girls :happydance:

Happy 9 Weeks Cath!
Happy 32 Weeks Pip!

:hugs:

Happy 9 Weeks Cath!
Happy 32 Weeks Pip!

Sorry I always forget! 9 weeks already Cath?? :wacko:

Hey girls I totally lost this group for some reason?

Hiya Eve!!!! Huge congrats on your pregnancy... I had no clue you were expecting again!!! :dance:

Thanks Ladies!!

Happy 32 weeks Pippikins!! :flower:

Lucy.. it's odd isn't it... it does seem like we only recently found out I was pregnant right?

GOOD NEWS.... I have a scan date :wohoo: me = just a tad bit over excited about it! (hence a dedicated ticker even :dohh:)

I didn't know you were either!!! Exciting about the scan!!

After 7 losses trying for this one he is a little miracle baby really!! I was so hacked off the month we fell pregnant we only had sex once, 1.5 weeks BEFORE O day?! WTF LOL My 20w scan was the ONLY scan he's measured small on, every other one including the one last friday he measures about 6 days big but because he was a day small on 20w they put me back a day!! So Atticus Roman Christopher Boyce is due on July 18th!! I can't wait :]

I love your due date!!!

It's going almost as fast as mine is - you'll have another sproglett before you know it! :D

After 7 losses trying for this one he is a little miracle baby really!! I was so hacked off the month we fell pregnant we only had sex once, 1.5 weeks BEFORE O day?! WTF LOL My 20w scan was the ONLY scan he's measured small on, every other one including the one last friday he measures about 6 days big but because he was a day small on 20w they put me back a day!! So Atticus Roman Christopher Boyce is due on July 18th!! I can't wait :]

I love your due date!!!

OMG... 7 losses... you poor thing!!! Glad he's doing well, bet you're chuffed to have one of each! How lovely!!!

Wowee the name certainly is a strong one!!! :thumbup: Do you mind me asking the origin of Atticus? and/or meaning for you? It's just really different (and lovely) and I'm intrigued! :D

Lucy... before I know it... i'll be where you are! :dance:

20 days cath! Wow not long until that comes round it's something else to look forward to!

7 losses :shock: :hugs:

Happy 9 weeks cath!
Happy 32 weeks pip!

Xxx

hi ladies :wave:
hope everyones ok ? :flower:
me and jacob are just getting over his birthday weekend lol :winkwink:
cath great news on scan date :happydance:
and oh my your pregnancys are all going super fast :happydance:
well my news is me and oh are now ttc :blush:
going to take each month as it comes :flower:
i keep saying to jacob shall mummy av a baby all he does his shake his head no lol but when he sees a baby all he wants to do his look at it :cloud9:

I love your due date!!!

OMG... 7 losses... you poor thing!!! Glad he's doing well, bet you're chuffed to have one of each! How lovely!!!

Wowee the name certainly is a strong one!!! :thumbup: Do you mind me asking the origin of Atticus? and/or meaning for you? It's just really different (and lovely) and I'm intrigued! :D

Lucy... before I know it... i'll be where you are! :dance:

Well the name's gotten major mixed reactions!! My BIL's hate it lol Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird was where I first heard it and fell in love with it - it was on my boys list when I was pregnant with Saraya. Chris said never to it but considering how ill I've been this whole pregnancy [hyperemesis] he's started to come round to it and then I gave him free reign on middle names, although I suggested Roman, so he was good with that. Most "meanings" of it are "from Attica" or "from Athens" but I've also seen the meaning fatherlike which probably stems from To Kill A Mockingbird. I wanted something that would be as strong as Saraya's name too! I'm so excited about a boy, although I knew it was a boy from I got pregnant so I wasn't surprised at all but it would have been nice not to be so ill!!!

How're you doing?!

happy 9 weeks cath.x

well i spent the entire night pooping, very runny tummy,but nothing since, cramps were awful.. had niggles all afternoon so not sure if theres more on the way,. had loads of crap to sort out yesterday and have been ironing sporuts newbron clothes and putting them away as dh put his furniture together,

omg i had chloe 4 weeks from now and 5 weeks till term, yikes. scary stuff.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->