2009 March Mummies

Happy 9 weeks cath
Happy 32 weeks pip

I love the name atticus my first thought was the strong lawyer who faught for what he believed in order to teach his children right from wrong in to kill a mockingbird

Well the name's gotten major mixed reactions!! My BIL's hate it lol Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird was where I first heard it and fell in love with it - it was on my boys list when I was pregnant with Saraya. Chris said never to it but considering how ill I've been this whole pregnancy [hyperemesis] he's started to come round to it and then I gave him free reign on middle names, although I suggested Roman, so he was good with that. Most "meanings" of it are "from Attica" or "from Athens" but I've also seen the meaning fatherlike which probably stems from To Kill A Mockingbird. I wanted something that would be as strong as Saraya's name too! I'm so excited about a boy, although I knew it was a boy from I got pregnant so I wasn't surprised at all but it would have been nice not to be so ill!!!

How're you doing?!

Awww hun... nevermind those that don't like it! It's not their decision! I think it's lovely... it would be a name I'd be keen on but I know would be veto'd by my hubby! :grr:

So sorry to hear you've been so ill... Katie and Pip (wild) had the same thing this time round too! :flower: it sounds awful!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies for all the wishes!! xxx
Happy 9 weeks cath
Happy 32 weeks pip

I love the name atticus my first thought was the strong lawyer who faught for what he believed in order to teach his children right from wrong in to kill a mockingbird

aaisrie0 hyperemesis is vile truly feel for u :hugs: i had it very badly with last baby and when it returned this time it wasnt a nice feeling, it has had a couple of us march mummies this time it wud seem. :hugs:

Thanks Cat! Yea I love the name and I don't care that they don't like it only that they posted it on fb saying "is this a joke" and it was a total slap to the face and they keep telling me it's child abuse but I don't care - I love it!!!

Pip it's been awful, I didn't have it with Saraya so I wasn't expecting it. After 6 hospital admissions for rehydration I'm on zofran and even though it's stopped the vomiting mostly it hasn't stopped the nausea, I've literally spent 99% of my pregnancy lying on the sofa or in bed!!

:hugs: mine eased off by 20 weeks this time, but longer with sienna, i think till close to 29 weeks, and zofran didnt work for me at all with sienna, and had numerous bowts of rehydration until i had an allergic reaction to the fluids and they had to do an emergency injection and couldnt give it to me again. hope it eases off before u hit third tri, i had sickness till labour with leila (bubs 2) but never diagnosed with hyperemesis and i felt ok in myself that time. x

Hey girls I totally lost this group for some reason?

:wave: Sorry hun I dont know/remember you - Im Gemma btw :flower:

GOOD NEWS.... I have a scan date :wohoo: me = just a tad bit over excited about it! (hence a dedicated ticker even :dohh:)

:wohoo: 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 7 losses trying for this one he is a little miracle baby really!! I was so hacked off the month we fell pregnant we only had sex once, 1.5 weeks BEFORE O day?! WTF LOL My 20w scan was the ONLY scan he's measured small on, every other one including the one last friday he measures about 6 days big but because he was a day small on 20w they put me back a day!! So Atticus Roman Christopher Boyce is due on July 18th!! I can't wait :]

I love your due date!!!

So sorry for all your heartache :( I think the name is very strong :thumbup:

(I love her due date too!! :haha:)

me and jacob are just getting over his birthday weekend lol :winkwink:

well my news is me and oh are now ttc :blush:
going to take each month as it comes :flower:
i keep saying to jacob shall mummy av a baby all he does his shake his head no lol but when he sees a baby all he wants to do his look at it :cloud9:

:wohoo: so glad had a fab weekend and brilliant news - will be watching u with bated breathe then hehe!

:coffee:

Happy 9 and 32 weeks Cath and Pip!

Just had chips again! Am such a pig and putting all the weight back on :(

How is everyone?

Thanks Jade!! xx

ooooh JoJo and Debz (potentially) how exciting... we'll be watching for :bfp:'s and babies dropping :rofl:

And by time you all pop again you never know.......... me and OH just been on about another and if we do it will be a short gap! :rofl:

:rofl: I am not sure to be honest..... I said no more but I think its cos I would love a girl and i think we just make boys Haha.I wouldnt swap my gorgeous boys for the worls but would love a mother daughter relationship like I got with my mum, Can you all understand> But then again love my boys and another one would be great. Do you know what I mean? :wacko:

Yep I know what you're saying hun :hugs: perfectly understandable! Go for it though... look at Pip.... she only made girls til this time round :haha:

Hi Gemma!

Jade that's totally normal, I wanted a boy this time but if it'd been a girl I would have been totally chuffed

Woooooooooooo... Jade :dance: I completely understand what you mean hun!! :hugs: Well we'll watch this space! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->