2009 March Mummies

Abbie's often a little bit sweaty at night - not so much that she needs the pillowcase changed though.

Thanks for that, er, graphic (?) account of what it's like to be pregnant Katie! :rofl:

Ella sweats when ill, She gets wet hair. I think she got sweaty when her molars were coming through too!

That's ok Debz I aim to please :rofl:

Ella slept all night but woke at 4:45am :shock: so new bed not too bad! See how it goes tonight...

Hubby is taking Ella to nursery so I can get my cleaning done, got midwife later, see what this baby is up to lol

Hope you all have a good day! X

Have a good day Katie! Hope all goes well at MW and great news about Ella doing well in her bed!

Claire.. Lottie has always been sweaty at night, some times more than others, but enough to wet her hair a bit, but not enough to drench her! If he's sweating a lot it could be his body getting rid of this cold?? If you're worried about it I'd speak to someone... rather put your mind at ease!! :hugs:

Dani... well done chick!!! :dance: and you'll have to post us a pic of their beds!! :D x

ill post a pic of bunk beds once they are set up. im dreading katie trying to climb the ladder

Lots of BHs most days, no 'gunk' :haha: and no other signs at all......

I have MW later too though, so will update afterwards :D

Alex doesn't sweat much at all, no...

i need a little cheap phone to put me on for a few month, the screen on mine keeps freezing or going black.
i would put a claim in but dont know how to go around doing that with my bank.
my contract isnt up for another 6 months (i think)

single figures now lucy, eeek

9 Days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Claire - ben can sometimes get sweaty back of neck etc, hope hes ok like the girls say possibly just trying to rid summot or teeth ... is he wrapped up too much in bed??

xx

:wave:hi lovely ladies hope you all good :flower:
glad to know your ok jade :hugs: i will av to give you my num so if you want to rant and moan or talk you can do it to me :hugs:
jacob gets very sweaty i just put it down to being hot blooded lol oh is the same :flower:
sometimes think they sweat the cold out of em if there poorly
wow 9 days lucy are you getting nervouse :hugs:
debz why dont you not try as in charting etc and just see how it goes :flower: , thats really wot me and oh are doing :flower:
dani glad your class went well :happydance:
and av fun doing the beds :haha:

Yeah you still got just under 6 hours until your in single figures for due date... Even though second babies are supposed to come earlier (with a proviso of pip who has to be awkward and do the opposite :haha:)

Bedroom is done! I took pics etc. I waited in her room to video her coming in! It was so cute she was excited and ooooh ing, then got on her bed started jumping and fell off head first with a bang :lol: got it all on video! Now we see how she settles tonight! Got a feeling it's going to be crazy tonight and I end up going to buy a bed guard tomorrow lol

Glad the grapes are sorted pip lol

Debz good luck for next ttc month! Surely Lucy popping out her little dude will entice you to the darkside later this month! The side where grapes pop out your butt and your fanny starts to look like hairy corned beef :haha: how lovely...

Sorry that was gross but it made me :lol: how manky - forgive me! :flower:

Xx

ive got to hand it to you, uve had me creased over laughin :rofl:

im gonna be different this time tho arnt i a nice term baby none of this nonsense full term or over, DO U HEAR MEEEEEEEE SPROUT, THEM R STRICT INSTRUCTIONS :rofl:

yummy bum grapes :sick:

aarrgghhh building bunkbeds

Baby is measuring 32 weeks... Not engaged but head down on brim of pelvis! Everything ok. Got a scan Tuesday at 2pm to check growth etc. Not concerned about gunk as I had similar with Ella so obviously it's my body's pattern!

Bp is ok :) woo hoo!

So may have a teeny baby On my hands lol x

I'm too sleepy in the mornings to remember to chart faithfully Jo. :rofl:

Ahhhh teeny baby! Hope they stay happy enough with you Katie. x

We just got back from trip to beach! It's 24 degrees out there today such a beautiful day! I'm hot :haha: summer is coming! We usually get this warm weather in may so it's come early :D

Bit of vitamin D intake for the family although the sea was friggin freezing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->