2009 March Mummies

Hope you have good news at scan hun! :hugs: Glad your BP is good!! xx

Ewwwww Cath. Hope this week flies by so your poor baby is no longer compared to that ugly prune! :rofl:

Ah yes - the dreaded prune stage - I remember it well :lol: You'll be term before you know it Cath!!

MW went well - nothing to report really :D

:wave: eeek ive put katie in the bottom bunk

Is she in bed already? Alex had a late nap - he's not going to go down before 8 I think, and even then not without a fight... OH has been sleeping in the spare room the last two nights, as when he's in our bed, Alex keeps shouting for him :wacko: I've had a great couple of night's sleep! Alex knows how to push his buttons...

kaite and connor are always in bed before 7

Do they nap in the day dani?

Ella fell asleep about 3 and I had to wake her up so won't attempt bed before 7:45 lol! Although if she isn't sleepy she will be able to play in her room now and I can get on with my jobs :) x

Thanks Debz and Lu...

Lu I remember you moaning about being a prune at 10 weeks and now look at you!! :D

Good luck tonight Dani... hope the girlies behave!! xx

connor doenst nap. katie normally has a nap at dinner time

chloe is sleeping at mother in laws so i only got 1 to cope with tomight

Jack is always in bed for 7, my mum had him today cos we were both working and he had a 2.5 hour nap :dohh: he is in bed now but I can hear him talking to blankie

Ladies do your little ones sweat at night? I mean really sweat I have to change his pillowcase and his hair is stuck to his head. He's always been sweaty but this is really bad and has Been going on over a week now, he has a cold but it only started Sunday. I googled and really shouldn't :blush: I now think he has tuberculosis or cancer or maybe even both :rofl:

Yep Caine is a little sweathead, just like his dad and my sister. He is sleeping in just his nappy at mo and sweats even like that :rofl: even as a baby! xx

Evening! How is everyone :)

We had a bbq and C aine whinged the whole bloody time and Alex been screaming all day teething lol :dohh:

Abbie point blank refused her lasagne tonight (even though it's one of her faves)... wanted "sosigies" (sausages) instead :dohh:

:wave: well katie is still in her bed, no bangs yet

We've had to put the side back on Alex's cot. The novelty of him climbing over the side has sort of worn off, but he never got used to staying in bed without the side on. Peed off with OH as well - he is soooooooooo bad! Alex woke up at 4am and said 'Daddy! I love you! Bed?' meaning of couse he wanted to come into our bed. So OH let him :wacko: Had no probs with him for the two nights OH wasn't in our room......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->