2009 March Mummies

Ella slept perfectly in her bed! :happydance: not a peep out of her until 7am this morning when I went to see her she was standing in the middle of her room giggling at me :cloud9: think she thought she was being cheeky getting out of bed herself lol! Very happy with her! Next is potty training, I've been sitting her on the toilet everytime we are near it and asking if she wants to wee wee like mummy does but nothing yet :lol:

I'm puffy this morning, got a blinding headache too but bp was fine yesterday!? Trying to drink plenty of fluids and hoping it goes!

Debz - Ella loves sausages! Little food diva you have there!

Dani - hope you had a successful night with Katie! I'm surprised how well Ella did first two nights so you may be surprised too!

Lucy - has birthing pool arrived yet? X

No, and I am not happy. DHL are shit. I have a tracking code, and can see that the boxes have been just sitting in Bristol Service Centre for over 48 hours. It was meant to arrive on Tuesday. :grr:

I don't like to phne and shout Debz :blush: I'm too shy! I'd rather write a really long, scathing email.... might get my OH to phone!

I would call and shout I'm not good at waiting lol you only have 8 days left it probably takes a day to put up and fill up lol! How you feeling? Lots of hicks and bowling ball down there? Was he engaged yesterday?

X

well katie stayed in bed all night :D

Well done little Katie and Ella!

He's 3/5 engaged, but I know he drops down much further than that at times. I'm not too uncomfortable at all at the moment though. Boxes are still in Bristol and I am getting no response to my angry emails.........

maybe get oh to ring them and shout, u shouting dowqn phone may result in labour and no use for the pool :rofl: u could aLways put it away for bubs number 3 tho :haha:

glad mw went well for u both yesterday,

Katie, i hate growth scans and point blank dont take much notice of them wittering on about sprout measuring 4-5 weeks ahead, nobody picked up on chloe being big or leila being small and both were ridicuosly small and ridicuosly big. so either mw's here are shit at measuring or hes the size of a 4 minth old :rofl: waiting for my growth scan too after next mw appointment. ive got this inkling ill go and they will say no just average baby lol

I agree pip, they told me Ella could be 9lb - she was 6lb! It all depends on how baby is laying etc so I'm not worried. They dud Doppler function at last scan and it was fine so no tape measure is going to make me worry :lol:

Lucy - hope that pool arrives or you'll be off to Tesco to buy a paddling pool in early labour lol

X

:rofl: re tesco paddling pool :lol:

leila was 5lb full term, u think theyd pick up on these things, ive never measured behind or ahead with any of mine and i think thats why theres concern this time for sprout, im still ademant he better ot be as big as chloe was 36 weeks or ill be sat at hospital waiting for labour not home birthing with a whopppppper lmfao

Good girl Ella :happydance:

:rofl: at thought of the paddling pool

We have been baking we've made flapjack for Mimi and a boyish take on the butterfly bun for jack, we called it the dragon bun :blush:

https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/2d8b6627.jpg

I've cut the lawn, planted some vilolas, made curry for dinner and think it could be bed time now, I'm pooped

Love the buns Claire :)

Evening folks everyone ok?

Happy 39 weeks Lucy - 1 week left!
Happy 29 weeks Claire - 1 week until the 30's!
Happy 35 weeks to me - 2 weeks until term :shock:

Did or does anyone get a breathless feeling when laying in bed sleeping? I woke up in the night and felt like my lungs were coming out of my mouth lol couldn't breathe properly and had to sleep sitting up! Baby was very active so dont know if it was just her having a stretch?! Maybe I need to get walking and bouncing and try and get her lower to make room to breathe lol

X

Happy levelling up everyone! :D

Umm - I get that a teeny bit if I lie on my back, but not otherwise, no :shrug: Maybe she is just high up...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->