2009 March Mummies

:wave: morning ladies :) hope everyone is well ? :flower:
eeek lou 7 days :wacko:
weather is lovely again today :flower: im loving it :cloud9:
jacobs finally getting to play on his out door toys :flower:
i wouldnt really go with scan sizes they said jacob would prob be a huge baby he was 8lb 7 , bigger than my other too but not a 9lb or 10lb which they thought :wacko:

:wave:
Missy's been running around in her wee pants this morning. Only 1 accident so far!

Katie - I had that near the end with Abbie. I had asthma as a child and they reckoned the later stages of preg had brought it on again :wacko:

I am losing the will to live. OH is now driving to Bristol to pick the birthing pool up from the DHL depo it's been sitting in since Monday.

get him to go mad at them :grr:

happy levelling up day ladies xx

katie i get that sometimes doesnt matter what side i lie on but usually worse if i on my back, i remember going in to be monitored with sienna and panicking cos i couldnt breath rofl had to have mw roll me onto my side :rofl:

Happy 39 weeks Lucy :shock:
Happy 35 weeks Katie
Happy 29 weeks Claire

Did or does anyone get a breathless feeling when laying in bed sleeping? I woke up in the night and felt like my lungs were coming out of my mouth lol couldn't breathe properly and had to sleep sitting up! Baby was very active so dont know if it was just her having a stretch?! Maybe I need to get walking and bouncing and try and get her lower to make room to breathe lol

X

Ive started too but mainly if I wake up on my back. Ive noticed little man seems to do sommersualts that plays havoc with my breathing - :hugs:

:wave:
Missy's been running around in her wee pants this morning. Only 1 accident so far!
:happydance: well done abbie!!!

:wave: morning ladies :) hope everyone is well ? :flower:
eeek lou 7 days :wacko:
weather is lovely again today :flower: im loving it :cloud9:
jacobs finally getting to play on his out door toys :flower:
i wouldnt really go with scan sizes they said jacob would prob be a huge baby he was 8lb 7 , bigger than my other too but not a 9lb or 10lb which they thought :wacko:

:wave: weather if fab here too!!

I am losing the will to live. OH is now driving to Bristol to pick the birthing pool up from the DHL depo it's been sitting in since Monday.

:grr:

:grr:

I am quite close to a nervous breakdown now. The box has been opened, and 'bits' have been removed. What. The. Fuck. Do. I. Do. Now.

yay! So, have you many more things to get before baby can officially come when he likes?

i officially hate school runs, i cant stand on my feet for a second longer, im exhausted and so hot,next fooking arse that says awww bless her and points at me is gunna get knocked the fluff out. leave me alone to be a fat preggo waddling sweaty smelly hormonal woman :rofl: sorry ladies but i want nothing more than a cool, breezy day . :haha: i cant move myself from my chair to get the washing in, theres not a drizzle of energy left in me, ive got food shop to do tonight and the thought of it makes me want to cry.

Am sick :(

and sore :(

Happy leveling up ladies! can't believe we'll see three newborns in the next few weeks!

Lu.. glad all is okay with pool... I'd write another snotty letter reqesting compensation!! xxx

:hugs: Cath and Pip!

OH is putting the pool up now. It's bloody massive! Our living room is huge, but honestly, this thing is like a giant spa!! :shock:

so can i come jump in too and test it out? :rofl:

id love to have one for my homebirth, but it would have to be ready and filled or it wouldnt be ready in time, and id wake up finding entire family in it, ive got visions of it :rofl:

Cath and pip :hugs:

I've been sitting in the garden reading my mag all afternoon! Blooming warm out there! Can't get hold of landlord to sort out our back garden though, it's covered in glass/nails etc and all dusty/muddy! So I had to fence off the little patio area, cover concrete edges with towels and restrict Ella to small area! But it was nice!

Going to have a good bounce on the ball later, she is low this afternoon though. When I sit on the ball my bump nearly touches it :haha:

Glad pool is sorted Lucy does it stay up now? Is little man allowed to arrive at anytime or still things to get/sort out? X

thanks Katie, ive not purchased my ball yet, the kids would tax it tho, im tempted to sit on their space hoppers :rofl:

period type pains bottom of bump on and off today but quite uncomfortable at the mo, zzzzzzz washings in but thats me on strike.

Well, he's not allowed to come this weekend as the stepkids are here :haha: I think the stress hormones I'm already releasing due to their impending arrival will mean he holds off until next week anyway though :lol:

The pool is staying up until after the birth yes. Alex is already fascinated by it - "Oh wow!" Oh wow!" so we've had to put a lock on the door.

My house it a pit hole at the moment. Alex keeps throwing things on the floor and my back aches so I can't pick it all up :wacko:

oh wow oh wow, i wonder who will do a floater in it first lu or alex :rofl:

:hugs: hun dont envy u with the stepkids over the weekend, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"