2009 March Mummies

:blush: couldnt help myself ;rofl: im bunged up to the eyeballs from this hay fever, my eyes look like ive either been on the piss for 3 days or had a fight, can barely breath and if i piss my pants just one more todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ill kill sum1. 5th change of knickers n trousers today :cry:

:hugs: Cath and Pip!

6 days Lucy :haha:

Happy levelling up folks!

What a glorious day again :D

Whats everyone got planned I feel great today for the first timein ages!

It's the sun jade gives everyone that boost they need, I have tonnes of energy :)

We are going to York with a girl I work with and her boyfriends little girl, who has already decided that she loves jack but has never met him yet :rofl:

6 days Lucy - omg! Good luck with the step children this weekend!

It is beautiful weather and soooo warm at 9am! I'm waiting for Ella to finish dance class. Then we have an Easter egg hunt with her nursery, then out for lunch with friends and their little boy then farming world this afternoon to see some baby lambs and piggies! Enjoying this weather while it lasts :)

Low bump again today! I can breathe yay! X

We are off for a picnic at Rufford Park with my ma :D

having a day in the garden with the girls, its huge so plenty for them to get up too :rofl:

went to the big tesco across other side of town last nite while mum had kids so stuffing loads of yummy food today,

have a luvly day girls,

:wave: chloe gate crashed a party on the back field hehe

lol @ Chloe!

:hugs: Cath

Dont panic Lou :hugs:

Glad things are looking brighter Jade :D

Ive had terrible back ache, BH and general aches all day - only thing thats eased it is rocking side to side when standing. Soooo tired too. Been out all day plus got decorating to finish - not looking good :( I was never this knackered at this stage with Ben!

Hope ur all enjoying the sunshine

xxxxxxxx

Thanks Gem... :hugs: hope the backache and hicks ease!

Jade i love all your latest pics... you have such a lovely little family!

Rough day and bit for me....but feeling better! Details in journal for anyone who likes reading essays and rants! xx

Understatement cath - look after yourself hun :hugs: Get Better Soon

x

Happy 30 weeks gemma! You didn't have a toddler to run around after last time it's hardwork at the end! I'm knackered by lunchtime lol!

:hugs: cath take it easy!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"