2009 March Mummies

enjoy ur day today Cath, loving that pic of lottie on fb :))))

my bump buddy has whisked off to have her baby, this si becoming more real now :rofl:

thanks Pip... side on shot would have been better but she wouldn't hold still xx

eeeek... babies popping everywhere!! xx

yes there really is :cloud9: Lu do u hear that its time for bubs to come out, may mummies r over taking u :rofl: xxx

Ha - he's staying right where he is for the time being thank you! Kids are still here, and OH has a 4 hour round trip to drop them off, so I am crossing my legs!! Can't believe he's due soon though :shock:

Happy 30 weeks Gemma!

eeaaakk its going to be soon 5 days OMG, get on with them chemicals lol xx

Happy 30 weeks Gemma!

Hope everyone is well! What a lovely day again, I been catching up on washing and housework all morning. Off to my mums soon and she is having Caine tonight :)

:happydance: have a good 1, i had a mad hour or so of cleaning and now cant be arsed to move, im sun burnt from painting the fnece yesterday. had to come in for lie down every panel :rofl:

Ty for your wishes ladies :)

30 Weeks!! :shock:

I feel ur pain Pip!! I had a lie down this afternoon and lost 3 hours lol!!! good job OH was here to watch Ben :p

Dominos tonight as we cant be arsed to cook lol ......

Hope ur ok too lou, cant wait to log on and see the news :hugs: Ive still got some xmas chocs in my cupboard left over from when we were waiting for Jade :rofl:

xxxxx

Lucy I think you will have him 41 week :)

Katie at 37 week plus 3 or 3 days :)

The thing is, that's what I think too Jade - and my stepkids are here over that weekend as it's Easter :wacko: I'm going to put OH on a sex ban and keep my knees together until they're back home. I am NOT labouring with them in the house!!

I think you'll go next weekend/ few days after Lu! around Due date sometime...

I'm more ready than I was a couple of days ago now - quite excited! Will I remember what to do with a new baby though?? :wacko:

ooooo im waiting to read stories about babies being born :D

super excited for you Lu... hope you don't have step kids about!! :hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79