2009 March Mummies

Soooo... weighed myself this morning... expecting some weight loss as I've struggled to eat properly with this throat issue over the few days ... and i am now 5lbs less than I was at 5 weeks pregnant! :saywhat: ??? My usual modus operandi is weight gain to the max - due to me overeating etc etc etc... but weirdly not the same this time round! naturally there are still 30 weeks for me to gain LOADS! :D So still lots of possibility for me to be the size of a house by the time this baby arrives! :rofl:

4 days Lucy!!!!

I'm going to term I think! Got scan tomorrow to check growth and cord function, but my body has gone quiet. Other than a really bad stretched feeling in my fanny and a very occasional hick I have zero signs she will come anytime soon!

Loved the sunshine yesterday my mum rocked it again and I had my feet up alllllll day and she bathed and washed ella's hair so I just came home read her a story and put her to bed! My super mummy!!

Ella did have a bad fall yesterday though - very scary! Smacked her head on a tiled step! She has no fear! Worrying!

Xxx

:hi:

Hope the spa works soon Lu... OMG 4 days!! Good lord... you'll reach term 3 days before my scan and that feels like it'll be here soon! Eeeeeeeeeeek!

Katie poor Ella! :hugs: hope her head isn't too sore! poor little lady... tell her to slow down or pick up her feet! :D and tell you her made her from scratch so she must take care of herself! :haha: I say that to Lottie.... I say.. .you know little lady... Mummy made you from scratch and it took lots of love to do that.. so you need to be more careful! :) She just looks at me and says ohhhhhhhhhkay! :D

Uh oh Debz.... newborn twins... double dose of cluckyness! :rofl:

feeling loads better... now off to iron!

hope you're all well! x

hi ladies :hi:

my bump dropped loads earlier and made me squeel in the middle of the street :haha:

have lost a humungous ammount of plug today, i even made my bf look down the loo to verify :haha:

my foo feels like someones put their entire arm up it and tried to stretch my bum hole :rofl: that sounds vile, but the only way of explaing how uncomfortable it is. :shrug:

Attachments

• Image272.jpg
    Image272.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
  • Image273.jpg
    Image273.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
ooooo that can only mean 1 thing.....not long to wait

im so gunna be going overdue and living off spicy curry, and an upset tummy will set me off again :rofl:

hows u dani?x

im good thanks,
connor and katie have a new word.....titty, = katie :rofl:

:rofl:

like it,

i fluffed yesterday :blush: and sienna shouted across the garden Mummy u Mingingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :rofl: i heard the nabors snigger aswell so thanks for that sienna, i was trying to be discreet in the downstairs loo, shame the window was open :rofl:

she's so loud i swear i get so embarassed :haha: she walked home today, and took an eternity as she had to stop and pick every daisy i ended up dragging her the last few yards, i can see the pushchair coming back out for the last hurdle, i cant keep up with her wen she runs or she stops and takes a life time to piss me off lol

oh and she managed to snap her wrist link today, so i dont even have that to control her till i can get to town :haha:

WOW Pip... little man is getting ready to come out!!

:rofl: at Sienna! Bless her!

Hiya Dani and Jo! :hi:

Pip - you are getting more pre-labour symptoms than I am! Seriously! :shock:

Hope eveyone's OK :)

And more than me! My bump has slightly dropped but it just as quickly jumps back up again lol!

I'm onto two cups of RLT this week, not enjoying it as much this time round! And I got 200 bags of the stuff :dohh:

Just sneezed and nearly wet myself... That's new :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"