2009 March Mummies

Wow Pip! Sprout could end up making an early appearance at this rate?!

Wow he has defo dropped Pip! Katie and Lucy - bump pics before you pop?

Cath great news on the weight I am sure you wont gain loads hun and dont worry xx

Hope everyone is ok?

Just settling down to watch OBEM. :)

I have got bump pictures but can't upload from my phone so when Internet arrives I will upload into journal! May have had her by then though bloody sky taking ages!

Nothing new here just painful pelvis/mini as I have every morning! Will update later after hospital appointment!

Come on Lucy it's your turn to get us all juiced up for a baby! Get that boy out! No pressure :lol:

X

You're on the last box now Katie!

Still nothing from me I'm afraid - I'll try to get a picture up at some point though :)

Last box! Woo!

Lucy it's Tuesday and it's your due date friday :haha:

Morning dani! X

the sun is trying to come out again, i hope it does

We're off to a butterfly farm today. Alex said he wants to see some spiders, and that's the closest I fancy getting!

I think it's happy levelling up day for cath and pip!

Happy 11 weeks cath
Happy 34 weeks pip

I think that's right! Takes my phone a year to check back pages lol x

Whoops - I never remember levelling up days, even my own!

Happy 11 weeks cath
Happy 34 weeks pip

:D

Dani it's sunny down here but clouds are creeping in!

Good luck lucy the thought of butterflies flying around my head creeps me out. Sounds nice too though, don't think we have a butterfly farm nearby!

X

Dani it's sunny down here but clouds are creeping in!

Good luck lucy the thought of butterflies flying around my head creeps me out. Sounds nice too though, don't think we have a butterfly farm nearby!

X

have fun at the butterfly farm lucy, lets hope you remember this weeks levelling up day, lol

I don't think you could forget levelling up day this week! Midwives will probably start poking and sweeping that cervix lol

have fun lu!

happy 11 weeks cath!

no early arrivals here thanks, ive got half a house to decorate :rofl: serious waddle on today, dh has walked the girls to school, thank god! i take 2 steps sideways before i get one forwards :haha:

ive drunk 1 cup of rlt and cba, love the stuff just forget, and i figure i go quick enough without it, :lol:

Nobody is going anywhere NEAR my cervix thank you very much!! :lol:

OH has just had a shitty text from Psycho-Ex. The stepkids arrived here absolutely minging on Saturday - they all stank, so OH made them wash and change their clothes :sick: Apparently though, this was OH's fault - he should have taught them to take pride in their appearance!!

Oh really?! What if you get to 42 weeks and no sign?! Placenta function starts to degrade and they might strap you to the bag of pain and induce you! Surely a sweep to help things along naturally is better than the bag of pain?! I'm scared of induction because of that bag :lol: luckily a sweep or two and gel was enough for me lol!

Tell her to do one! She is their mum and should make sure they leave the house looking and smelling respectable! And daddy returns them in the same way!

Beautiful day again here, an occasional cloud but it's waaaaarm :)

Come on 2pm I want to see my baby and see if she is ok! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->