2009 March Mummies

Happy Levelling days girls!!

I didn't think the sweep was bad, I had two on 2 days and she arrived on the third day!

:wave:

Happy 11 weeks Cath
Happy 34 weeks Pip
Happy last box Katie!!

:D

Thanks Ladies...

happy 34 weeks Pip and happy last box Katie!! :dance:

Lu... that woman is crazy!! :dohh: it's not DH's responsibilty, she's their MAIN carer, she is responsible!

Lu I had 2 sweeps... still went 41+6 and had induction and forcep delivery in the end.

Hope you're all okay!

They won't induce me - as a VBAC there's a higher risk of uterine rupture if induced, so I'm counting on getting things going naturally! Lots of :sex: and star jumps!! :lol:

Butterfly centre was HOT. :sick:

Scan not good. Next week cannot come quick enough. Very scared and tearful. Probably won't be on until I've had the next scan. Take care, will let you know if anything happens. X

Oh god Katie....

What was news on the scan?? Sweetie we're here if you need to chat and talk about your concerns!! I'm sure they will get baby out if there is a problem... they'll do what's best for her and you!

Sending you tons of love and best wishes honey!! xx

She's updated her journal Debz! :(

Rather concerning, Faith's not had good growth and her doctor has indicated that any reduced movement she needs to come to hospital urgently. Sam's taking her in to hospital tomorrow to have another check up and get some more details.

Keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers.... we need this baby here healthy and with Katie in one piece!!! :hugs:

Happy Levelling up ladies gosh its all going so fast :thumbup:
awww katie :hugs: to you xxx
lu iv ad a csection and was induced with jacob they induce with the drip not the pill they insert :wacko:
hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

looks like its going to be a long day, katie is in grumpy mood

Been to hospital again, all details are in my journal. I'm petrified but can't do much but wait and observe her. She is very small and placenta is struggling so have scan next Wednesday morning, if she drops further off or placenta function is worse I will probably be admitted and induced/section. In the meantime if she is quiet or I feel worried I have direct access to monitoring 24/7.

On a brighter note - Ella just went up to a snoozing daddy and blew her recorder as loud as possible, scared the crap out of him, laughed and ran off! :haha: that's my girl :cloud9:

:hugs: and :dust: for a safe and growing week for Faith!!

:rofl: at Ella... funny little lady!! :D x

:hugs: Katie. Hope this week isn't too long hun and little Faith grows like a mushroom. :hugs:

:haha: Clever Ella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->