2009 March Mummies

Nope - not before this weekend, I promise!

They do induce at some hospitals, but not mine. There's a risk that the scar could rupture during labour, and the risk is increased significantly if induced. The thing is, they're not particularly thrilled about me having a home birth as it is, so while I'm happy for him to stick around in there for the time being, I do feel as though I'm kind of living on borrowed time. My consultant wants me to deliver in hospital if I get to 40+12 but couldn't tell me what the risks were with birthing at home after that time - as far as I'm aware, there's no difference in the numbers of ruptures that occur post dates. If I reach 40+14 then he wants me to have a repeat C-Section which I am absolutely desperate to avoid!

Clary sage fucking sticks. Our bedroom hums as I was sniffing it last night :wacko:

u need sec and lots of it, time to get that baby out so u can avoid section hun :hugs: x

Right so he has a week to get out before you start getting it in the ear from consultant! I'm sure your trying everything I just hope he comes so you can avoid section!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:wave:
ive got more classes booked :D

Yeah, but he'd be happier to let me birth at home at the same stage though, so I'm not sure it is that....

Thanks for the Hot Milk sale suggestion by the way - got a few very pretty bras this afternoon so am a very happy bunny! :D

Oooh, full moon tonight apparently! Just went for a wee and he dropped right down (but is up again now! :lol:)

teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :haha:

omg i dunno whats wrong with me, seriously drained. every move hes making today hurts like hell and im squeeling through his kicks and bum shuffles. he better find some room somewhere and fast :lol:

:rofl: ive done sod all today i didnt even get dressed and still feel poo

Lucy get doing squats, just hold on to something or youll look like a weeble wobble falling over lol, squat down legs and pelvis as open as possible and gently bounce/grind your hips. May get your OH a bit randy so be ready for a bonk after that's an added bonus to mission eviction x

:hi:

Thanks for all the well wishes my lovelies :cloud9:

I have updated my journal with a pic! If you're interested! xx

Lu... get jumping on a trampoline! :haha: Or DH... either one! :D

Hope you feel better soon Pip! :hugs:

Dani you're on a roll chick!! :dance:

I had a fairly productive afternoon, had a nap from 1:30 til 3, then I've hoovered, polished, tidied downstairs and cleaned kitchen. May mop the floor before bed and do some ironing! That really was a power nap! Will be going to bed at 9:30 and hoping I stay asleep tonight lol! X

Yay I saw piccy! :cloud9: congrats again cath you must feel sooo happy! I'm sure a little cautious still (I've worried all the way through :dohh: ) but it's a weight lifted to see a healthy 12w scan :) xx

Cath of course we are intrested, your my next stop

Come on lucy's baby. Get doing them squares in the garden, see if the full moon light will help

Yeah, but he'd be happier to let me birth at home at the same stage though, so I'm not sure it is that....

Thanks for the Hot Milk sale suggestion by the way - got a few very pretty bras this afternoon so am a very happy bunny! :D

lol yea I need to get another 32G as I'm living in 1 bra right now. I have 2 E's 2 F's and 1 G!

:D Thanks :kiss:

Katie you're right... always going to be a small bit of not knowing, but HUGE weight lifted now we've seen bubs kicking about in there!

I'm already in F's :( so have a feeling I might be heading for a little bigger! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->