2009 March Mummies

Morning :shock: sleep is soooo overrated lol bloody body stop practising for labour at 3am!

Oooo is that a ttc ticker I see again deb!!! :happydance:

Xx

Morning :hi:

:hugs: to Katie and Lu! Hope that baby decides to come out and play Lu xx

:dance: YEY for TTC ticker Debz :dance:

morning. slept better (ish) still tired though lol , another luvly morning. x

35 weeks :happydance: i had given birth to chloe a week from now EAKKKKKKKKKKKKK

a very happy 12 weeks to you aswell Cath :hugs: x

Happy 35 weeks Pip!!!!!! :dance:

Little one will be here so very soon! seriously I think between you Lu and Katie... (~6 weeks between your due dates) I think the babies will all arrive within 2 weeks of each other! :rofl:

i reckon ill go about 2-3 weeks after Katie x and lu well thats just another matter :rofl:

Happy 12 weeks cath
Happy 35 weeks pip!

I agree with your estimation cath re birth within 2 weeks! I defo won't go over term (they wouldn't let me with placenta problem) so every day Lucy is pregnant I'm catching up and pip has had loads of signs for ages and I think he will come at term x

Happy 12 weeks cath
Happy 35 weeks pip!

I agree with your estimation cath re birth within 2 weeks! I defo won't go over term (they wouldn't let me with placenta problem) so every day Lucy is pregnant I'm catching up and pip has had loads of signs for ages and I think he will come at term x

ive got 3 dates in mind, 12th, 19th and 24th may, :haha: however my mum thinks 6th June and she's not in my good books for that :rofl:

:wave:

Happy levelling up day!

It is a TTC ticker you spy... maybe. It is a ticker but I dunno if we're acting on it yet. :dohh: If we do though, Test day is 21st May, so if it's not the desired result I will be cheering myself up by upgrading my phone :rofl: as that's also the earliest date I can do that.

So my prediction.... Katie will have Faith here within the week, Lucy will too, though he will come after Faith. Pip, I'm giving 3 weeks left MAX.

:wave:hi ladies '
not been on afor a few days properly as iv ad a poorly boy :cry:
took him to drs yesterday after 3 days of high temp now hes covered in spots :wacko: its a nasty virus hes ad and there were 2 other kids in there with the same thing so keep a eye on your lil ones :flower:,
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh deb your cycle very similiar to mine :flower:
were on month 2 of ttc but with the thought of if it dont happen theres no worry :hugs:
i hope all you pregnant ladies are ok :hugs:
and cath im made up for you hun :flower:

thanx pip hes getting there still being a lil bugger :cloud9:
how you feeling :flower:

:hugs: to Jacob.
Get a ticker up Jo! :thumbup: I need tickers to remind me of important things. This will be month 2 for us too, but we had a month off in between :dohh: Waiting on my opks for this cycle to arrive... ordered enough that I can do em from CD7 right through to CD32 if needs be!

were you get the opk kits from deb ? ive never used em lol , wen we were trying for jacob we just let it happen it took a year ;) , this time ttc i want it to happen a lot quicker as i got my age against me ;(

im ok jo :flower: just getting dressed to hopefully pop to a friends for a few hours so the kids can run around with their friends. its a luvly walk up there, round the lake and across a huge field, i used to love there till about 18 months ago, kinda miss it now but weve a better house now.

Oh Jo... thanks honey!

Hope that Jacob is on the med soon chick!! :hugs: how worrying!!! I hate it when Lottie is ill!

Debz good luck TTCing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->