2009 March Mummies

ebay Jo. user called "fertilityplan"
laptop about to die. soz for shortness of post

ty debz :)
will av a look now , i will be honest never used them before :wacko:

I just get the cheapie ones.
I'm a control freak when it comes to this TTC lark so use anything that might give me a better chance! :blush:

Love the new ticker btw :thumbup:

thanx again deb , im obsessive with things so i will be joining you :happydance:

Woooo all these ttc tickers!!!

Just had to re-order my broadband... Frigging sky are crap at processing orders! Hopefully 7-10 working days to wait! The race is on who will arrive first baby or broadband?! Place your bets lol

X

What is your baby doing in there Lucy! He is well and truly Comfy! How you feeling? X

cant u cork your bum, tempt him out, if theres trapped wind in there hers gunna wanna escape pronto :rofl:

Can't decide if I should do some ironing or have a nap when Ella goes for her nap! IRS such hardwork being on maternity leave lol x

Happy 12 weeks cath

Happy 35 weeks pip

Jack has decided that after not having a nap since Friday today he'll have one so I've taken the opportunity to sit in the garden :blush: lazy mummy

Baby will be here before broadband Katie :thumbup:
And Lucy your baby better be too!

We just went to the park and missy literally walked through the door and lay down to sleep (on the kitchen floor!). She's been transported to bed and I'm going to have a lovely shower in preparation for W.O.R.K. bleugh!

Good on you Claire! It's too nice out there to miss out on a break in the sunshine! I didn't have a nap, I did some ironing! :shock: I need to catch up with my housework this afternoon. Going to do a list and work through it I think

Happy 12 weeks Cath!
Happy 35 weeks Pip!

Honestly, I don't feel ANY different to how I did last month, or the month before that - no sense whatsoever that he's going to come out soon :shrug: I've had no BH's so far today either; I've been getting them at night mostly, and I do feel they're doing something IYSWIM? They're not just tightenings I think - I've convinced myself they MUST be doing some good to my cervix!! :D

Boo for work Debz!

Calire - how was Jack without a nap? I think we're going to have to let Alex drop his once the baby's here, as it's taking me around 45 minutes to get him to sleep at the moment :wacko: May just resort to skipping it altogether and putting him to be earlier in the evening...?

We bought him some new clothes yesterday - we got none in his actual size, some in 18-24 months and some in 12-18 months. One paor of 12-18 month trousers are absolutely falling off him - he's so slim! :shock:

know what u mean Lu, my bf has been like that for days, and has just been for her sweep, she was horrified shed go and not be favourable, but all them bh's and sex has done something her cervix were soft and she was 3cm before the sweep, now bleeding alot and bh's have intensified so much so shes in the cafe at hospital refusing to leave cos she thinks its happening now :rofl: i get cuddles with a newborn soon wooop woop :lol: x

Cool - sounds promising then! :D

I have a MW appointment tomorrow and have been offered a sweep but I'm really not sure whether I should take it or not :( I didn't have anything done when I was PG with Alex, and wanted him to come in his own time. This time though, I'm not sure I've got the luxury of time on my side - I'm being really pressured to go into hospital as it is.... Urgh, don't know what to do! :shrug:

personally for me, if i go over ill be taking the sweap, i want my home birth and therefore sweap means more chance of going naturally than needing an induction, which for me would result in more painful and longer labour, no fankuuuuuuuu lol.

I'd go for sweep, you want to birth naturally at home more than anything if a sweep gives you a helping hand (excuse the pun lol) I'd go for it! You need to ask yourself if you'd be more disappointed if you took the sweep and birthed at home or didn't take it and ended up with section! If you took sweep and still ended up with section at least you tried! See how you feel tomorrow, maybe just ask her to check cervix etc to see if the hicks are doing anything and make a decision based on that result? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->