2009 March Mummies

What they said! :thumbup:

Well Missy slept for ages so I had a lovely long shower, did my hair in an un-rushed manner and had a read of my book. She only woke up about 20 mins ago! Her daddy arrived home a few minutes ago and she went to the hanger and asked for her coat (even though it's really warm today! :dohh:) and got her little bag out and stuck a nappy in it. "Less go paak Daddy. Weeeeeeee!" She wants another go on the slide! :rofl: So off they've gone and left me here on my ownio. They better not be long or I'll be off to work without seeing them!

Aww deb that's so cute! Ella goes into porch and puts her shoes on when she wants to go to park, she then says "come on maxi" so then the dog thinks he is going out and starts to go nuts :dohh:

Have fun at work Hun!

X

Some twat is ringing my phone non-stop. OH has work calls diverted here. Stupid customers. :grr:

Good luck tomorrow then Lucy! I hope it gets you to your homebirth :D could have a baby within a couple of days then :happydance:

Thanks.... but that's a scary thought!! :lol: I'm bouncing about on the ball at the moment, going to pop in the pool when Flexi's in bed I think. Maybe get OH to give me a foot massage! We're :sex: a lot :haha: but it's not working, damn it! I'm goin to tell him he's got dodgy :spermy: :rofl:

:rofl: blah blah blah blah not listening to the :sex: bit, im deprived. i refused from day one of this pregnancy, and now im wanting i cant have.

I'd try the sweep too, Katie put it perfectly

Lucy jack was fine without his nap until about an hour before bed then was a nightmare

I'm refusing to :sex: until I know she is ok lol

Scan at 10am tomorrow seriously considering going to bed when Ella does so it comes round quicker :haha:

Claire - Ella keeps occasionally dropping her nap, I put her to bed but if she doesn't sleep she has quiet time and we read stories/sing for an hour. But she gets right grumpy about 6pm and ends up in bed by 6:30! Which is good but she can't do it every day. It will be nice when that's her routine but I'd rather have faith here and in routine before I have Ella up all day!

Just looked out the window and my husband has got our next door neighbour mowing our front lawn! Lazy git!

X

How lazy though! I came down to collect Ella for her bath to see my neighbour walking across the front bay window mowing stripes on our front lawn!

Very kind of him though, we have lovely neighbours x

Evening ladies! How is everyone.

:hugs: to those that need em

Lucy - I would personally go with the sweep x

:rofl: katie i got images of u pressed against the window at ur neighbour doing ur lawn :haha:

:wave: ooooo im just back from zumba, the instructor i thinking about jacking in the tueday class at the leisure centre and has asked if i want it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->