2009 March Mummies

if ne body should stumble across my journal please excuse the filth :blush:

:wave: evening ladies

Wow alot to catch up on but no babies :( lol!!!!!

Happy levelling girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Good luck tomorrow Katie

Ben keeps dropping a nap too some days and then at night-time its like 'pick a wheelie bin cos ur going in it!' Seems like we have similar issues lol!

:happydance: on the TTC tickers!!!!

Spent alot of the last few days decorating - I HATE GLOSSING!!

Off to read journals!! (pip lol!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

noooooooooooooo lol :rofl: i cant laugh ne more, not only will my bladder explode, sprout is gooing wild in there :haha:

Anyone in labour??! C'mon you lot....... all these bloody pregnant women and no babies yet :grr: give me some excitement!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol jade I know it's crazy! Hopeful for a baby from Lucy in next few days! X

Morning! Claire, Katie - you're up early!!

Had a shitty night. Woke up at 3am and haven't been able to sleep since :( Feel sick!

Baby time for Lucy! That's a sign feeling sicky! Or you may be nervous about midwife. What time is your appointment?

I'm the same though, peeing, pooping feeling sick and anxious but it's because I'm worried! X

calm before the storm? perhaps? i find i panick a little through bh's and all the things that could be symptoms then when the time comes and its the real thing im the only one not flapping :rofl:

well i had a good laugh lastnite and had to sneak off to bed cos my bump ached from laughing so much and sprout has used my ribs for kick boxing all night. then sienna woke up and climbed in with me, she heard chloe get up at 7 and snuck off to play, i fell back off and then the neighbours woke me up 8.30 on their sit on mower, fook offffffffff i was tamping lol, 8.30 i mean get s grip he's home all day dont think was any need to wake the enire cul-de-sac up. :grr: now have 3 fairies dancing around in clip clop shoes on the bamboo flooring in dining room, omgggggggggggg my blood pressure is rising, its gonna be a long old day me thinks lol x

All ok, still concerns as Doppler is high and placenta "appears mature" so being induced in 2 weeks unless there are any further concerns in the meantime! Go in evening 4th may to start induction at 6am on 5th may! X

Ooooo baby 5th/6th May then :wohoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 5.5.11 :)

xxxx

Yes! Eeek! If I birth as quickly as I did with Ella it will be 5th may lol and that is faith's godfather's birthday :D xx

Yes! Eeek! If I birth as quickly as I did with Ella it will be 5th may lol and that is faith's godfather's birthday :D xx

Something might be happening here - not sure though :shrug:

Don't mean to get your hopes up ladies! :lol: Had BH's all morning ('cept for half an hour's break? :wacko:) that I can't ignore and my back is killing me! Am walking like a bloomin' cripple... Got MW in an hour so will see what she says. I think baby will be here soon. Maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->