2009 March Mummies

Yay!!! Sounds like early labour Hun! Let us know how it goes, good luck! X

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how exciting lou ,
my other boys birthday tomorrow and dont forget its also the queens lol (thats if you av him tomorrow ),
katie glad everything ok :hugs:
well its so hot ere today got loads of jobs to do but just carnt motivate my self:wacko:
hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

:happydance: hope so hun, u never know u may get to midwife and baby well on the way :hugs: xx

am too hot aswell Jo, done a fair bit gonna chill for a bit before i melt lol x

Get on your ball then lol! Is the back ache across top of bum/pelvis? Early labour includes your pelvis tipping to make birth canel more accessible for baby's head xx

my labour with sienna was majority back ache, couldnt sit straight had to squat with back arched, mw's kept trying to move me and put cushions behind me, i just kept pulling them away and lobbing them across my living room floor though. x

yay get bouncing lol ,
im just pigging out lol then im going to spend the afternoon with my feet in paddling pool lol

im sick of washing bedding ive had to change 2 of girls beds and mine every day this week, cos sienna keeps tipping stuff on them, :grr:

:hi:

LU.... :yipee: hope this is the start hun so you do get your homebirth! Looking forward to hearing what the midwife has to say! :flower:

Katie... glad scan was okayish... at least they're happy with her for now! :hugs: You still being monitored regularly between now and 4th May?

Hope everyone else is okay... have had a lovely day today with friends coming round for lunch! :dance:

BnB has been really slow so haven't been able to update, sorry! Still getting tightenings and yes, the back ache is low down across the top of my bum almost. Ow. Didn't have the sweep, but if I'm not in labour will have it on Saturday instead. Back hurt too bloody much to lie down for one thing!!

Eeeeeeeeek!! this could be it!! :D So excited for you hun!!

Are they regular at all? xx

:dust: lucy
oooo yay katie,

Sounds very promising Lucy I really hope this is it! Did midwife say it sounds like early labour? X

Yup - 10 minutes. Just got in the pool for a while and they haven't really eased off. :)

ooooooo i think a baby will be here before weekend

OMG I log off for the day and Lu goes into labour!

:dust::dance::bunny::dance::dust:

Come on baby, time to let your mummy have her homebirth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->