2009 March Mummies

night all, i hope to read about a new arrival when i log in tomorrow, lol
:dust:

oooh.... that's very promising hun!!!

What's next step? call midwife when they get a certain space apart??

Yeah, she said to call when they're 5 minutes apart. They're 6-8 at the moment and really strong when I'm lying down but not bad when I'm sitting up.... but I don't think they're actually doing much at the moment if that makes sense?? Feel really nauseous too :sick:

Going to try to have another lie down I think - I'll keep you all posted. Need to call my mum at some point I think too so she can come and take Alex. I don't think it's going to be quick! :lol: I think he's building up to a grand entrance! Could you not put anything on facebook please :flower:

Oh goodness, def wouldn't say anything on FB chick.. No worries there!!

I had nausea when I was about 3cms dilated, MW gave me an injection to ease it! Sounds like he's certainly on his way :) hope things have progressed nicely for you now!! Xxx

moaning, ooooo wheres this baby :)

ive got mw today at 12.45 kinda nervous about it, last checkup was 4 n a bit weeks ahead, please please sprout can u have not grown too much this last few weeks, lovely as a scan would be i want my homebirth :rofl:

dh is home too :happydance: but straight out to work this morning, so have a childminder while i go to mw, chloes turn to come with me, theyve been taking it in turns to come to hear the babys heartbeat. :cloud9:

*hands out the tea*

Pip... hope appt goes well hun :hugs:

Right.... so do we think Lu is middle of pushing this baby out? or sleeping :rofl:

i'll have a coffee, and while ur at it, if ne ones got ne going i could do with a bog roll, milk, bread and squash, were out of all basics till i go to mw appointment and pick some up. :haha:

pushing i hope!! x

:rofl:

I need to pop to the shops soon to get a chicken for lunch! having a roast chicken and salad with a friend and her little girl.

Tonight... steak... and going to pick up some horseradish and oven chips! YUM!!

I'm hoping she is pushing or at least in the late stages of dilation!

Yes deb had appointment yesterday being induced on 5th may if she doesn't come before! She is ok I just have a mature placenta :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->