2009 March Mummies

LOL Pip.... not sure if placenta is nice food! :D

Being very cheeky... I know you meant me!! :rofl:

:hugs: Katie. Hope she makes an appearance on her own before then!

I think Lu is in the throes of labour and so is too busy to know or even give a toot that we're all settled in with our :coffee: (Thanks Cath!) awaiting news. :haha:

:rofl: Pip!!!

Debz... I agree... :dance: so excited for her!!! :coffee: I'm having to pop to the shops for some bits and bobs... don't you go getting any exciting updates while I'm gone! :rofl:

Ooo I hope she is in labour!!

I would love to do the placenta encapsulation but I KNOW I would not have the time to do it when faced with a NB screaming in the middle of the night... if I knew someone would do it for free for me I'd be like gimme those tablets dammit!!

Still no updates?! How rude :lol: giving birth but not updating us, I thought us women could multitask :rofl: I do hope lucy is getting the birth she wanted! Will be a massive achievement and she didn't take sweep yesterday so it's 100% natural for her! :happydance:

Nor can I! So excited for another newborn!

Right I think he will be born today at 1.47pm and weigh 8lb 5oz!

still no Lu?

back from midwife. im still measuring much further ahead than liked.. cant fit me in for ages with the scan all these bank holidays and too many pregnant women i dont bloody know :rofl: so i have scan on 5th May ( :cry: katie ull be getting induced and ill miss all the gossip :lol:) mw told me she's really hoping its fluid , but she's 50 -50 and her feeling about has led her to say hes already a good average size to her gestimate! it will be at the descretion of the consultant on the day wether i get my homebirth or not, though mw has requested if im not allowed that i get induced very shortly after scan as will already be term and doesnt want me getting stuck at home with a rapid labour. ...i want my homebirth :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hugs: pip I'm sure it will be ok, how big were all your girls? Boys are apparently slightly bigger than girls anyway, if you've done it 3 times before I'm sure your body is capable of squeezing out a slightly bigger baby!

What time is your scan on 5th may? X

chloe was 10lb 11 at 36 weeks dead on, ( i never once measured over, always spot on) nobody suspected or thought i was having a big baby, scares me thinking what would have happened if id gone to 40 weeks :rofl:

leila was 5lb at edd,i measured slightly under but nothing significant, but nobody suspected anything again.

sienna was 7lb 8, 40+4 and i measured average sometimes a little under, but nothing major.

so the main concern is ive measured between 3.5 to start with upto 5 weeks ahead now, and ive never in any pregnancy measured ahead, and still managed a whopper of chloe lol. my mw wont push for homebirth and i wont be maing a big fuss. but wouold like to still have it very much. hopefully its just fluid etc, but my mw really is 50/50 cos of my previous's and the fact that mine never really got "bigger" with each one.

im hoping its cos shes in the pool and doesnt want to get electrical wet! xx

Can someone please text me if there's any news on Lucy between nowish and 10pm? I have to go to w.o.r.k.

I'll try Bnb seems to keep playing up on my phone though, but if I see anything before 10pm will text you!

Pip - I will try and hang on til gone 3pm on 5th may so you don't miss anything! Lol! I think you will have sprout about 36/37 weeks anyway so don't worry yourself too much! X

I'm waiting for my husband to get home from a course but traffic is really bad so probably going to be very late and miss Ella :( he been away two days x

i knwo the feeling, dh has been away for a week and came back lastnight, but didnt make it before bed time, girls were distraught to say the least, then they only saw him briefly this morning before work again. :grr:

lol Katie dont hang on in there for me, :rofl: i'd like you to have Faith as smoothly and quickly as you possibly can, id feel awful otherwise :rofl: i reckon he may suggest inducing if not had by 39 weeks, and hopefully say i can have at home if i go before, then id be on an eviction mission by 38 weeks, would be best case for me. so ill beg for that lol... if is all waters i hope they go first, it was horrible delivering sienna in her waters pressure was ten times worse than with the other 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->