2009 March Mummies

:hugs: Pip!! xx

No news yet I see... must be keeping very busy bless her!!

Hope you're all ok, just had a lovely lunch with a friend :)

I DID IT!!!

Tom was born at home, in water at 4.38pm. No drugs, no tear, lovely midwives - an absolutely amazing experience! 9lbs 10oz!! Will update properly tomorrow :happydance:

Omg Lucy! :cry: I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations on the birth of your little boy, Tom! Big boy! Not even gas and air?! Super woman!!

Well done honey!!! Xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... congrats LU!!!! :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Well done honey!!!! :cloud9: Welcome to the world little Tom!! xxx

Massive congrats Lucy, well done and welcome to the world baby Tom

Katie text me and i actually did a little dance and shed a tear... in work.... the girl i was working with now thinks i'm mad.

Huge congrats Lucy and welcome to the world Tom! xo

I DID IT!!!

Tom was born at home, in water at 4.38pm. No drugs, no tear, lovely midwives - an absolutely amazing experience! 9lbs 10oz!! Will update properly tomorrow :happydance:

:wohoo: Go Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9: Fab news, well done hun - Big one too!!!

Cant wait to see little pic!

Welcome to the world Tom :baby:

:wohoo:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations lucy

Happy 31 weeks Claire
Happy 37 weeks to me - term! Eeek! I'm due next! Let's see if I can get her out before induction day! Hubby is back now so I'm going to get on the ball with a raspberry leaf :D

Ella just stumped her toe as she was running, cut it and is being a queen about it lol bless her it must really hurt, that little toe on the end always gets it!

Happy levelling up day! Only two of you now?!

Congrats on term, now, get bouncing (or bonking! :haha:) Katie!

Today we are going to make Easter nests for missy to present to the grandparents tomorrow (in laws) and Sunday (my parents). I predict more mini-mini eggs being eaten than make it to the buns!

Happy 31 weeks Claire.. :flower:

Congrats on term Katie!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

hope everyone is well! Lu, hope you're enjoying cuddles with little one! can't wait to hear all about him and the labour! :D

Hope everyone has a nice day!! We're going out for Mothers Day lunch! Yes... I know it's late... but we delayed my pressie and the lunch till today as it was the day after lottie's birthday and i only wanted my gift after the 12 week scan! (a baby on board charm for my links of london bracelet)

Yes just two of us now! I can't believe little Tom arrived on the day I pencilled in for him :haha: it was the only day we had with nothing going on! What a good boy! I hope Lucy is enjoying getting to know her new addition and the BFing etc is all coming together!

You ladies sound like you have lovely days planned, I have no idea what to do today, it's going to be hot again so something outdoor would be nice! Still not got a back garden so may pop to in laws or try and make some space outside to play!

No bonking today, my pelvis kills, midwife Wednesday so will find out if she is lower hence the pain! I've had a double RLT and a little bounce :D x

huge congratulations lu, xxxxxxx cant wait for pics and birth story :happydance:

Happy levelling up ladies! :hugs:

Katie eviction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

I was correct.... I had to remove her from "egg placement" duty and put her on "slide the bun across the bench" duty. At that point she started stealing the eggs off the nests and so was reinstated to her original post. :haha:
She's watching tinkerbell now and I've decorated the little baskets we're going to put them in with some tissue paper and yellow ribbon. Oh did I mention she had some Easter Bunny ears to wear while delivering them? :rofl:

awww Deb :cloud9:

tmi but i have had 6 trips to loo this morning, my bottom is raw, :blush: i might just take camp in the bog :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->