2009 March Mummies

Spent the morning so far trying to find out if my area has hard water. I *think* it does (we are on the borderline between hard and soft :rolleyes:). This means I can try soaking in white vinegar solution (If we have soft water it can make the smell worse!). Really hope it works!

:hugs: sorry I have no advice re the nappies hun!

Pip sweets... sorry you're feeling so yucky!! :flower: hope it eases!

i like the side of my bold 2 in 1 box it tells u what water type diff areas are :rofl: just to remember not to use that 1 by accidnet on the nappies :rofl: (i did last week once and then had to strip them all) lol x

Debz have u tried strip washing with a dish washer tab or soda crysrals?

Pip is that baby comibg yet lol

feel so lost not being able to get on here stupid bloody internet :-(

katie thinking of you hun xx

waitibg for your birth story lucy!! Xx

Ooooh Katie - can't wait to hear you've had Faith! This time two weeks ago, I was in labour - I want to do it all again!!

Keep remembering things to put in my birth story. I feel bad for not doing Alex's one properly now, but may do that as well at some point. You'll need a cup of tea and half an hour to sit down to read it though!!

back from scan, estimated at just over 7lb, my placenta is rather bloody large, and alot of water, she estimated if in the event of me going to term, even with the scan possibly being out, he wont be bigger than 10lb, and ive had bigger, soooo my homebirths on and everything coming tomorrow :happydance: now sprout, some time next week would be nice and another around the 7lb 8 mark will do me just fine lol lol,

Good news on scan pip! Hope he comes soon! He will beat faith at this rate :haha:

:rofl: no im not that ready, im aiming for end of next week or week after/ around chloes bday :cloud9:

I bought white vinegar and soda crystals when I was out (both thanks to my research this morning). Will re-wash all tonight with soda crystals first. Fingers crossed!

:dust: to Katie.

:dance: for homebirth Pip!

In my news.... LH surge detected today! Hubby shall be getting lucky :rofl:

Pip... fab news hun!! :dance: come on little man... you can come along as soon as Mummy gets her home birth kit!

YEY Debz... catch that little egg!! :dance:

Update from Katie's journal in case some of you haven't seen... she's contracting every 3 min, they're mild and lasting 40-50 second! xx

Come on baby Faith!!! :cloud9:

Thanks for the updates cath!! Yay so exciting xxx

This time next week I have exactly 1 hour left to work :wohoo:

Go katie

I just had a call asking which cheesecake I would prefer: Raspberry Ruffle, Malteaser or Mint Aero. YUM! I fed/let out my Aunt's pets while she was at a wedding last weekend and she wants to give me something to say thanks.

This time next week I have exactly 1 hour left to work :wohoo:

Go katie

Me too!!! My last shift is next thurs :wohoo:

Cummon Katie!!!!!!!!!!

Had midwife appt today, he is head down bum up lol, small amounts of protein in my urine so gonna monitor that in 2 weeks she says also baby is measuring big lol - Im gonna have a bouncing baby boy literally hehe! Mind u they said that about Ben and he was a nice 7lb 12.5oz .... Got my labour talk in two weeks too :wacko:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->