2009 March Mummies

:dance: Awesome Gem... I'm sure he'll be perfectly normal size!! :hugs: A bouncing baby boy is cute though! :cloud9: Hope the protein clears up!!

Update from katie's journal... 5-6cm's dilated now (drug FREE) :dance: and hoping for another sweep to speed things along as it seems to keep stalling.

whooop go katie :thumbup::happydance:
hope everyones ok :flower:
good news from your scan pip :flower: eviction time now :happydance:
jade hope your internet back on soon :flower:
debz get busy :sex::happydance:
:hugs: to any one i missed :hugs:

:thumbup: pip!!!

Good luck this month Debz :dust: ... and u too Jo!!!

Hi Jo hope ur ok :flower:

Cummon Katie!!!!! :baby:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi gemma :wave:
im good ta but stuffed lol just ad chinese and i was determined to eat it all :blush:
how little man going in his room ?
jacobs still in with us :blush:

:wave:

Lol I had KFC :blush:

Hes going really good actually although prob just jinxed it lol! Not sure how long till that wears off though. He doesnt seem to want to mess it up either and get his toys out lol!

Off to bed as back is killing, last night was terrible trying to get comfy :(

xxx

:hugs:aww bless him jacob likes thing tidy well for a hour or so then its like a bomb site lol :haha:
awww these last stages of pregnancy are so uncomfortable i remember it well :hugs:
think its been take away night for many tonight lol
hope you get comfy :flower:

Hi ladies hope all is well, Good luck katie xx.

Corey still not great on lactose free Milk, Had Barium Meal (It was sooooo awful), Been re admitted again next tuesday for more tests and poss surgery if all fails, Now weighing 8lb12 at 13 weeks old throws up about 1-3 ounces out of every feed :(

Faith has arrived :happydance:

oops gemma that should say :hug: not hig

Oh yes the teeny one has landed (literally landed - flew out like on a log flume)

Faith Ann Smithson born on 5/5/11 @ 11pm weighing a teeny 4lb 14oz! She is doing well, having blood sugar monitored before every feed because of her weight and is wrapped up like a little fajhita lol

Did labour drug free but pushed with gas and air :) x

Ahhhh teeny tiny bubba! Hope you're both well! Congrats! x

:hugs: to poor corey (and you Gemma), hope they work out what's happening so the wee man avoids surgery.

Hugs to gemma and corey xx

congrats again katie xx

off away for weekend..... Hope the weather is not toooo bad. Our holiday last year was ruined with us being towed home after day 2!! Someobes got it in for us :-(

:wohoo: Katie!!! So pleased you had a good labour! Well done on only gas and air!!

Jade have a fab holiday! Hope you get there and enjoy it! ps.. Happy Birthday to Andy! :D

xx

enjoy your time away jade :hugs:

:hugs: to corey and Gemma,

happy levelling up to urmmmmmm is it Claire???? x

Huge huge congrats to Katie and family on the log flume arrival of teeny Faith, well done on ur labour too :hugs:

Midwife on the way, with my delivery kit and gas and air will be here in an hour or too also :happydance:

me next me next :holly:

:haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back