2009 March Mummies

massive congrats katie :happydance: and such a tiny baby :hugs:
awww hugs to you gemma :hugs: hope they sort him out soon :flower:
jade hope you av a great holiday :thumbup:

yay :happydance: pip on the midwife bringing your kit :thumbup:
no exuse now get that lil man out :happydance:

:wohoo: Katie - Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing your little family all the best and little Faith a happy and prosperous future :D

:wohoo::wohoo:

:hugs: to Gemma and little Corey :(

Have a wonderful holiday Jade - Im sure it will be all ok :D

You next then pip :haha: Then me lol!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Gemma and Corey

Congrats Katie and family

OMG there is only me left now to level up on a Friday

Have a fun holiday jade

I've done 2 12 hour shifts and last night I couldn't sleep for the horrendous cramp. It actually hurt so bad my calf hurts everytime I put my foot to the floor now

:hugs: claire I get it too although touch wood not as bad this time round - I do get it bad after :sex: though - all that tensing at the end :blush: :haha:

xxx

Happy leveling up Claire - can't believe there were so many of us going up on the same day, now it's just you! Not long now, huh? :)

Happy 33 weeks Claire... can't believe you're on your own now!! Before long... it'll just be me pregnant.... unless... Jo and Debz start catching eggs!!! Come on girls... we need more pregnant ladies!! :D

Lu, how's Tom doing? Is Alex still loving being a big brother?

Pip, how exciting... what you doing this weekend? fancy having a baby? :rofl:

Tom is a little sweetheart, and is doing really well thanks! He sleeps at night time, and I often find i have to wake him for feeds during the day too! :shock: I expected him to be a carbon copy of Alex, but not only do they not look alike, they are also completely different personality wise. Tom is like me - lazy! :lol: Alex is like OH, full of beans and always on the go!! Can't believe he's 2 weeks old already... Alex is a lovely big brother, lots of kisses and makes me and OH kiss Tom lots as well :cloud9:

hi lu :wave:
i tested yesterday like a idiot lol obv got bfn :wacko: im just so impatient
got a feeling its not going to be this month :nope:
aww :cloud9: on your liltte boys :flower:

:hugs: hun I'll be the same this time next week!
Are you using countdown to pregnancy to symptom spot?

:wave:hi deb
no im not using that , is it good ? ,
im spending to much time in the 2ww section :wacko: which i vowed not to 2day :dohh: ,
going to test wed af is due thursday , its so addictive though to just buy a test and do one :blush:
one thing what as happened prob nothing i woke up this mornin with thrush , only ad it twice in my life and that was with antibiotics and again with a bath bomb , is that a sign ? gosh ive ad enough :nope:

Yep, it's great. Loads of tick boxes and you can compre your symptoms with those of pregnant ladies cycles.

Was Gemma who pointed me in that direction and I'm soooooo glad she did! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->