2009 March Mummies

:hugs: Jo... I hope it's your month hun!! 7dpo is very early to test!! so don't get sad about BFN!!

Lu... from the pic you shared with us I could see Tom looked more like you than OH. :cloud9: interesting that they look so different... genes are amazing things!!! Alex sounds like a little angel! He needs to have a word with my Lottie so she behaves nicely when she becomes a big sister! :rofl: Though I suspect will get rather annoyed that someone else is taking up her Mummy's time! :haha:

Debz and Jo... everything crossed for your 2WW's!! :flower:

Ty debz :)

Happy 33 weeks Claire - sorry hun totally didnt realise it was today, for some reason I think its tuesday today, does not feel like a friday at all! :rofl: at him denying you :p !!!!!!

Cant believe how quickly its all going now for us all

:dust: to Debz and Jo, really have got everything crossed that it wont take long - the whole 2ww, in fact the 4ww!!!! is sooooo depressing sometimes. Even though I count myself extremely lucky with this one, Ben took over a year and it was a real mental rollercoaster I wouldnt wish on any of you!
Your bodies know what to do now so heres to your Olympic babies in 2012!!!!

x

I need to update you with some more photos I think... He is looking far more like a little person now! Honestly, for the first couple of days he looked like this splodgy chubby little thing with a screwed up face.... I think he looks more like me too. Alex is the spit of OH.

Really looking forward to your :bfp:s Debz and Jo :)

Another positive OPK today. Reckon that means I'm Ovulating today?

no baby here ne time soon, im gunna be fasionably late like Lu :rofl:

:rofl: Pip. I had predicted this weekend sometime I think (and if I didn't, I meant to). Don't disappoint me please!!

Have decided that I'm ovulating today. Been having twinges all afternoon so think it may be Ov "pain". :haha: Oh and I'm ridiculously windy! :)blush:)

debz i bet ur always windy :haha:

no not this weekend, ill consider next weekend! lol x

My cousins (2 sisters) have the same birthday and apparently it's not all it's cracked up to be. :lol:

im sure chloe wont like it in the yrs to come, but ive got a feeling he might make an appearance then lol x

Happy ovulation day Debz!! I was windy in early pregnancy! Man it's annoying!!

Pip I have no clue when your little one will arrive. Something says before D Day though!!

xxx

Happy levelling up day Claire! All us Friday level uppers have had babies on Thursday so far...

Hopefully be home soon, just finalising paperwork x

had false alarm at 7.30 this morning, dh had just left for work and bf was on the phone telling me should had her baby early hours, they were no way hosey bh's locked myself in the kitchen "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhin" as didnt wanna scare the girls in the lving room, had 4 3 mins apart, told myself id ring ambulance on 5th one, but ended up ringin dh instead, who dumped his mate on the side of dual carriage way and came back :rofl: they stopped 3 later, after i'd brushed my hair changed my knickers and put a bra on, was bloody shitting it didnt wanna give birht infront of kids on my own. have irregular niggles now, but the big buggers have fecked off. releaved and dh gone back to work but have neighours on call , omg i was petrified and was throwing up for 20 mins afterwards.

xx

awwwwwww pip sounds like your getting ready :flower:
must of been scary home alone and just with the kids :wacko:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe