2009 March Mummies

i was bricking it :rofl:
all quiet on the western front now, going to slowly tidy up just incase eakk watch me say the same thing in 2 weeks time :haha:

Hmmmm.... certainly getting close now Pip.. :hugs:

Hope you stop throwing up! :( xx

i sound like a man thats just smoked 50 fags, :rofl: must be from the heaving, its made my throat sound awful :lol:

I feel rough, felt sickly for a few days but was sick this morning. Have a banging headache now and haven't even got dressed yet. Joe is away on a work nights out and I have no energy I'm ashamed to say I'm laid on sofa and jack has been plonked infront of tv :blush: baby is being really active for last 20 mins do hoping that he's deciding to turn

Come on sprout time to come out :D

Things going well - Ella is a little treasure loves her sister and doesn't bother her until she makes a noise, then she says "oh no baby" runs over to Moses basket taps blanket and says "it's ok it's ok baby" :cloud9:

After pains are ouchie! My feet are really swollen, boobs are starting to swell too x

aww ella :cloud9: thats so cute :happydance:

dont go there with the afterpains, they get worse each time im sorry to say, dose up on strongest painkillers u can. if ur not bf, they will ease off fairly quickly compared to bf, (a percentage of the reason i wont be this time) :blush:

sprouts naughty, playing games with mumma,

Claire hope u feel less sicky soon, ive had about a week of sickyness, its poop :hugs:

:hugs: Claire.

:cloud9: Ella's the perfect little sister!

C'mon Sprout! It's time!!

:wave:

the only thing sprout is doing is giving me heartburn from hell :rofl: no baby here sorry, gem or claire u better que jump :lol: x

Happy 15 weeks cath! 5 til halfway!!! It's going quickly!!

Had a good day :D faith just sleeps, Ella been good, few times she has gone in a bit heavy handed and poked her but nothing intentional! Nearly my bedtime, going to do some bottles etc and daddy staying up with baby until 3/4am then we swap again.

My hubby is absolutely loving having a newborn, he cannot stop smiling, watching her and Ella, he is totally overwhelmed with pure pride for them and keeps telling everyone how well I did and how much he loves me. Very strange, I think he got all the hormones :haha:

congrats katie!!!!!

ooh pip i went like that 24 hours b4 startin with kyra properly.... plug went 13 hours after the pains then i went into full blown labour 24 hours after.. fingers crossed!

Aww Katie!! that's awesome that Sam is being so sweet!! Sounds like there's a lot of love in your house right now!! :cloud9:

Sleep well honey!! :flower:

Caz... loving your phone jail hun!! I had to show it to hubby!! :rofl:

:wave: ouch, im sore. did a 2 hour zumba class this morning, the instructor sure knows how to move a class

OMG Cath how did I miss tour level up day I'm sorry happy 15 weeks

Pip I have no intention of queue jumping, want baby to cook a little longer yet :thumbup:

Come on sprout time to come out :D

Things going well - Ella is a little treasure loves her sister and doesn't bother her until she makes a noise, then she says "oh no baby" runs over to Moses basket taps blanket and says "it's ok it's ok baby" :cloud9:

After pains are ouchie! My feet are really swollen, boobs are starting to swell too x

:cloud9: soooooo cute and your OH!!!! :D

the only thing sprout is doing is giving me heartburn from hell :rofl: no baby here sorry, gem or claire u better que jump :lol: x

No no after you pip!!! :haha:

Happy 15 Weeks Cath!!!!!!!

xx

No worries hun!! :flower: I'm not bothered if people miss it! :hugs:

Happy 34 weeks Gemma :)

There is alot of love in our house at the moment :D

Faith is an absolute dream, and my worries about loving another baby as much as I love Ella seem ridiculous now, there is physical aches of love and pride for my two gorgeous girls! :cloud9:

Come on pip we need another birth!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"