2009 March Mummies

Faith's cord has dropped off already :shock: she didn't poo yesterday so we have been rubbing her belly so maybe we upset it?! Looks ok though :) will keep an eye on it.

May start a parenting journal for my girlies now!! Xx

Happy 34 weeks Gem!! :shock: where is the time going??

Awww..Katie! You sound so happy! did you sleep well??

Cord off already? wow... well the cord was causing an issue I remember... so who know.. maybe it was ready to come off. Hope it's all okay! xx

Happy 34 weeks Gemma :)

There is alot of love in our house at the moment :D

Faith is an absolute dream, and my worries about loving another baby as much as I love Ella seem ridiculous now, there is physical aches of love and pride for my two gorgeous girls! :cloud9:

Come on pip we need another birth!

X

i'm trying :haha:

i can't remember when sienna's cord came off, but it kept getting really gammy in her belly button we had so many doctors poking her and this powder to put on it, went on and on for months, aslong as it doesnt get pussy should be fine.

i hope we all settle in this house as well as you have with Faith, sienna is my main concern, she has started jumping on her baby doll's head and calling it naughty, :shrug: showed her a photo of my friends baby born yesterday though and she was stroking the laptop screen so there's hope yet . x

Happy 34 weeks Gemma

You are giving me hope Katie :lol: glad all is well

Happy levelling up day! (And for Cath Yesterday!)

Worst :sex: ever last night. :blush: For both of us. Think it was the "3rd night round ov time" necessity of it that made it so. Ah well. Hope we've caught the egg now!

Yes, it was very thin her cord and looks ok where it's fallen off, little drop of blood but ok no puss! Midwife coming again Tuesday and she will check it!

It's really not been too bad! I'm shocked! It's just busy one thing gets done and then it's time for the next! Trying to find a balance of two childrens routine! I'm just having cuddle time with faith as she is wide awake! When she goes back to sleep I will sit and have snack time with Ella :) x

Hope you caught that egg Debz! The :sex: gets like that at end of pregnancy. Me and oh had a quickie before I went into hospital, sod the foreplay just get it done :haha:

Ours was like that TTC, got to the stage where Joe demanded that we didn't temp, chart or do anything other than 'shag' I think that was how he put it cos he could nolonger preform on demand :rofl:

Hope you got it debz

Gosh, quiet on here last night and this morning - hope everyone's OK!

Umm... I have a quick question.... My friend has just scared the crap outta me by telling me you're uber fertile right after you have a baby. Anyone know how true this is?? OH and i have been :sex: but I can't get pregnant again two weeks after the birth can I?? :wacko:

I think if your bf it isn't as likely but I was told by midwife before I left you can ovulate anytime after birth, and get pregnant in as little as two weeks after very easily so to get condoms just in case we feel the need to :sex:

Get on some contraception Hun x

If you google Mini pill and breastfeeding, you can start taking it from 21 days so I'm guessing you can be fertile from then on. Get them condoms in mrs

OMG... that so wasn't an issue for us... mike came no where near me for the first 5 weeks :rofl:

Hope you get something sorted!! :hugs:

:rofl: We were much longer than even your five weeks Cath! :blush:
I'm with the others. Take precautions just in case!

hi everyone:wave:,
hope everyone well :flower: ,
katie :cloud9: on your lovely family :flower:
debz i was more than 5 weeks as well :blush:
ohhhhh lu hope you get something sorted :flower:
cath your weeks seems like there flying by now :flower:
pip hows you ? :hugs:

*checking for popped bellies* none? hmpf. come on pip!

the phone jail now has a lock on it....

Ty for the levelling wishes ladies!!!!! 6 weeks to go :shock:

Hope little one is ok katie :cloud9: wow to the cord coming off but sounds like its all fine :hugs: cant remember when Bens did but it was a good week and a bit I think but I did have a little blood when his came off and they had to check it but all ok. Your pics on facebook are so lovely - she is absolutley gorgeous!!

Cummon Pip!!!! :dust: <------------ to get you started

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"