2009 March Mummies

:sex: isn't even close for me, think it took longer than 6 weeks with Ella too lol!

Faith is having trouble pooing bless her, think she is constipated! Midwife coming today to check on us :D been giving her cooled boiled water. It's lucky she is quite a sucky baby so she is taking it.

Yes cord is bleeding occasionally, I don't know how it came off so quickly, ella's took a week I think. But faith's cord was very skinny (maybe that's why she had problems?) we had been rubbing her belly to help her poop so could have been disturbed. I'm sure it will be ok.

My boobs officially have separate postcodes, they are huge!!! They were constantly leaking yesterday (woke up with breastpads saturated and a wet top and quilt lol) seem to have eased a bit today. My feet no longer look like they should be in a paddock and my tummy is shrinking, body is coming back - wooo!

I've typed up my birth story I just need some time to upload pics and post it, and start a parenting journal for my girls :D x

Think pip levels up today? Is it 38 weeks? Not long - come on sprout! X

aww katie hope she does a big poop soon to ease her belly , i can remember doing the same with jacob with the water and rubbing there belly :flower:,
im unsure wen jacobs cord fell off :wacko: it feels like it was many years ago :cry: ,
well i did a test this morning and got a big bfn :cry:
so waiting on af now :wacko:
never mind on wards and upwards to another month :flower:
im going to see a medium tonight , not sure how i feel about it cause its a group sitting :wacko:
but she may tell me if next month will be a good one :thumbup:

Aw Jo - it's not quite over yet! I don't think I got a :bfp: until 12 or 13 DPO...?

Glad your body's starting to feel like your own again Katie! I have three stone to lose :shock: It seems like sooooooooooo much, and I feel like a heffalump! I keep looking at Cath's ticker and thinking, "If I lose 2lbs a week steadily, then I'll be at the weight I want before her baby is here!" :D

Happy leveling up day Pip!! Not many more times we'll be saying that!! :hugs:

Katie oh bless you!! Hope the boobies settle down and yey for tummy shrinking!! Mine is going in the opposite direction (bump pic can be seen in my journal - one of the latest pages!)

Lu..I'm sure you will be a slim mini by the time I have this baby :thumbup: I'm hoping I can get away with a one stone gain! I'm currently the same weight I was pre pregnancy... so fingers crossed if I do the average.. 0.5lb a week from here then I'll manage it within a stone! But I'm overweight to begin with, so I need to be careful... and it's very likely that I'll gain double that between now and baby arriving!

Jo hun.... :flower: don't count yourself out yet... I only got a BFP with Lottie at like 15dpo or something stupid! xxxx

thanx ladies :flower:
think af is on its way feel crampy :wacko:
im not upset or anything :flower: it took a year to get pregnant with jacob,
next month im going to av a relaxing approch to it :winkwink:
thanx all again :flower:

Thanks Cath. I'm kicking myself for not trying harder to keep my weigh gain to a minimum really, and it seems such a bloody lot to lose! To be honest though, I'd be down to my pre-pregnancy weight if I lost two stone, but the third stone would take me down to where I'm happiest I think!

My tummy has shrunk back a hell of a lot quicker than when I had Alex though - I assume it's because of the C-Section...?

:hugs: Jo :dust: for next month!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Levelling pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Hugs to all the new babies :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 5 and the tears have come and the shit has hit the fan! Hoping it's just a hiccup because faith is constipated! I had two crying children while trying to prepare lunch and it was heartbreaking to only be able to hold one :'(

I've got 1stone 7lb to loose but I'm loosing about 1lb a day at the moment but I'm sure that will slow soon!

X

thankyou for the levelling up wishes ladies,

ive had a newborn baby in my pram all day :cloud9: just not mine :rofl: my frineds baby just looks so diddy, and now i want mine lol, well ive tried the holding a newborn crying baby myth now,:haha:

chloes come home supposidly ill, i think she wants some time with mummy before baby is here tho if im honest, shes so clingy.

dh driving me insane making up stupid baby names and laughing, reduced me to tears night before last cos we havnt both agreed on anything so far, now have 2 jotted ona bit of paper, that he has said are "ok" but he'd rather find something else, so now a waiting game to see what suits him and we can be amicable and agree when we have met him :cloud9:

other than very painful bh for couple of hours each day nothing to report on the baby front . x

Pip - I thought you'd had him for a second then!! :rofl:

Katie - big hugs, hope it passes soon! :hugs:

Katie sending big hugs for the baby blues :hugs: youve had alot to contend with already - let it all out and get people around to help out more so u can sit and rest :)

xxxxx

I bet you have him tonight after holding a newborn pip - my cousin had her baby the night she held a newborn!

Midwife just been, faith has put on 50g in 5 days :D she is now 4lb 15oz! And she was trying to poo when I got her undressed for weigh in and it was much softer!! :happydance: mummy fixed it for her :D

X

well done katie and faith! :happydance:

katie im not holding my breath! :lol:

lol Lu x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe