2009 March Mummies

Hiya Pip... sounds like it wont be long hun!!

Katie I'm so pleased your day improved... just know that you're bound to have bad days and they wont all be like that! So jsut get through the bad ones and enjoy the good ones! :hugs:

Says me... who only has one! But it's what I've heard!! :flower:

clear out this morning, then violently sick before school run, got half way and my jeans bust, had nothing to hold them up, :rofl: had to sit on wall and wait for my friend to catch me up to push sienna so i could hold them up :haha:

cheese toastie munching at the mo, yum yum

no sign of carseat so far today so looking likely it will come tomorrow, :happydance:

just wrapping chloes bday presents, has so far managed to get nike trainers, tracksuit skinny jeans about 6 gorgeous tops, pair of rather delicious gladiator sandals ( i want them lol ) and numerous notebooks, pens pencils etc as shes obsessed with writting, just waiting for her me to you watch and teddy set to arrive and she's done, there's no toys she wants, and ive already got a couple boxes of lego for all of them off sprout!

:rofl: nothing changes in this household, thats quite normal really considering!

good thing im in a good mood tho lol x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

my carseat is here! :thumbup:

finally :haha: and its fine, fits the chasis perfectly and in full expected condition! so glad i went to boots in the end and not the pram shop after all the faffing about :baby:

sienna loves the box, its HUGEEEEEEEEEEE could have fit 5 carseats in it easily :rofl:

so now its here im supposed to be taking the pram back upstairs, and i dont want toooooooo :rofl: just another day or so down here incase he is coming soon :haha:

:hi: ladies

I have a text from Jade....

'Hi Cath, just tried to get on BnB on my phone and it's driving me nuts!! Lol. I am getting meg withdrawls!! How is everyone? Please say hello to everyone for me and apologies I still can't get on. Got engineer coming out Friday xx'

xxxx

Hope your back online soon jade! I know the feeling very well, just to load a page takes a year and the rate us lot natter it's hard to keep up lol!

He won't be long pip!

Had a hard morning yesterday, lots of tears from me and Ella! She has started to paddy again which I'm hoping is temporary. She won't take instructions and ignores me if I've got baby! At nursery she lashed out over a toy and hit another child :(

I expected her to take a few steps backwards so I'm hoping it's temporary! She is very good with baby though. The hardest part is when you can't comfort both when crying. I was trying to settle faith and Ella had her arms up to me crying saying "mumma" and I could do nothing, I tried to sit down so I could hold them both but Ella wouldn't come to me, she just kept pointing to Moses basket saying "no baby" :cry:

Faith is very sucky and hungry! We have had to give her a dummy :( it's the only way we can get more than 2 hours between her feeds! She is pooping loads now which is great.

Happy 3 weeks to little Tom!

Happy 1 week to Faith!

X

Does anyone else's toddler get nekkid all the time?? :wacko: Any chance and Alex will strip off...

His speech is coming along in leaps and bounds now, and he chats away to himself all the time. He comes out with phrases I didn't know he knew!

Did I mention that last time we went up to visit MIL, he dropped her remote on the floor, tutted, and shouted, "Oooh bollocks!" :shock:

3 weeks old already!!!! And I still haven't started either pregnancy journal... *sigh*

Ahhh Katie!!! :hugs: Don't worry about Ella... it'll take time and there are bound to be more tantrums! We have them here and don't have a second baby yet!! :hugs:
Happy 1 week Faith!! :shock: 1 week already... where did that week go?

Happy 3 weeks Tom! :dance: Lottie doesn't get naked much... though does lift her top up often to show us her belly button! :D
:rofl: at his speech! Bless him!! xxx

hi everyone:wave:
hope everyones ok :flower:
wow faiths one week old alredy :wacko:
and toms 3 weeks gosh times flying :cry:
ive got dentist later:cry:

:wave: to Jade!

:hugs: Kaite.

No nekkid toddler here, but like Lottie, Abbie likes to show the world her belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->