2011 WTT-ers?

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Anyone waiting to try in 2011?

Hubby and I would like a feb 2012 baby or later, so we are having to wait til my cycle in May 2011 until we can TTC. So we have 18 months to wait.

Who's with me?

Me! :D We're WTT til June 2011, see ticker for full details :p
Nice to know someone's in the same boat :) xx

Hi! Dh and I are wtt until Jan 2011, which is a little earlier but we are close! We will be ttc baby #3 and have just decided our daughter needs to be a bit bigger and so does our son! Hope to get to know you two better!

We're waiting till Sept 2011 to TTC#2 - we hope by then that hubby will finish his PGCE and get a job as a teacher so money won't be such an issue as it was this time round :)

We're WTT for #2 in January 2011.

I want to have another child close(ish) to Esmé in age as we're moving around so much, I'd hate for her to feel alone (if that makes any sense?)

Yay for 2011!

We were originally going to try for Jan 2011 too but we could think of too many reasons why we shouldn't have another baby before at least Feb so we decided a extra 4 months would be ok....although Earl was supposed to be being TTC'd from Dec 09..... well that worked lol :blush:

Only 16 days until it's Next Year!!

16 days?! How fast has this year flown by!

Things bever work out as planned do they - hubby thought he'd come back from Afghan and then I'd get pregnant in October this year...

This time next year we'll be starting to count days!! :thumbup:

It's sooooo exciting! :happydance:

Anyone waiting to try in 2011?

Hubby and I would like a feb 2012 baby or later, so we are having to wait til my cycle in May 2011 until we can TTC. So we have 18 months to wait.

Who's with me?

Me me me!!! We are waiting until after a massive family holiday to Florida (which is going to be AMAZING) in September 2011, and once we are home from there, we will be trying for number two! Aiden will be coming up for 2 then, so there will be a nice age gap... :happydance: x

Hey
ME ME ME i am 2011 in the summer time.
I remember you from WTT before...you had a picture of your dog as your avatar?
xx

Hi all

This is my first post here :flower:

OH and I have been waiting ages to start TTC due to financial constraints (his). We are hoping to be able to start TTC in March 2011, assuming his debts are much reduced (which they should be, all being well).

I shall be stopping the pill around June of this year to start charting my cycle and letting it get back into a regular pattern.

I'm incredibly excited!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"