2011 WTT-ers?

We will be TTC Jan 2011 :) Cannot wait, it took 9 months with my daughter and have had two losses so hoping that we have an easier ride this time around!

Hopefully. I would like I 3 year gap so that would mean starting early in 2011. That seems way to soon lol.

I think we'll be January 2011 if I'm ready by then :)

Hi we gonna TTC sometime around august/september 2011 as my baby boy is 4months now and we want a summer baby next time:) Good to know there's more of WTT2011!

I'm hoping to be trying in 2011. *crosses fingers* It depends on how my negotiating/convincing skills work on my husband. ;)
I'd like to try early 2011 maybe March or April.

I'm hoping to be trying in 2011. *crosses fingers* It depends on how my negotiating/convincing skills work on my husband. ;)
I'd like to try early 2011 maybe March or April.

Mine is as per yours - all dependent on the negotiating! He has agreed to negotiate it again in Jan 2011, and I am fairly confident he will agree to Feb 2011 lol. :winkwink:

We are going to start ttc as soon as we are married in April next year xxx

We're planning to ttc some time between Jan 2011 and July 2011. It will be baby #4 for us and the only reason we're waiting is because i want twins to be walking and out of nappies,if it was up to us i'd be pregnant by now :)
but from practical side,i need them to be over 2 1/2 in order to do it all over again!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. Good to see others are waiting until 2011, me and my partner are going to TTC in July 2011, I'm going to come off the pill in Jan to start charting and to let my cycles settle down again. We had a miscarriage in Jan 2009 so it will be a long time coming but we are waiting until we are more settled in our new careers!

August 2011 here I come. LO will be 2 then and mummy & daddy are gonna lock themselves away for a few months to make a little bro or sis for him. I'm so excited. lol

I'm so excited there are some other summer 2011 WTT-ers, it will be great to keep in touch all the way to the date and hopefully share our good news when it comes around!

We could always open a group and stay in touch like that. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->