2011 WTT-ers?

I'm liking all the rabbit ones! Just to throw something else into the pot, how about something to do with the olympics cos hopefully we will all be having olympic year babies!

I'm liking all the rabbit ones! Just to throw something else into the pot, how about something to do with the olympics cos hopefully we will all be having olympic year babies!

ooooh i like this!!
hoping to conceive 2012 olympic babies

? xxxx

having said that, that might not apply for every one in the group though - if they conceived jan-march :s really like this idea though..
xxxx

Think we will start trying in july/august 2011!!!!

having said that, that might not apply for every one in the group though - if they conceived jan-march :s really like this idea though..
xxxx

Good point... pahhhh why can't there be 9 months in a year! Then my TTC date would come round quicker...

Been working on ante-natal clinic today, was soooooo hard!!

hey everyone!
me and hubs are waiting til september 2011 to ttc....I'm already getting impatient! (hence google-ing for other people ttc that far away hehe)
glad I'm not the only one ;)

its seems ages to 2011 but im sure it will go quick. the 3months since i had caleb has flown. hope everyone is well, i think i might start a journal next year so i can look back on it. i will do one on her and them i think i will get a diary too. cant wait for my next lo xx

can we make a poll for this thread so people can vote which name they want for the group? just had a look but cant seem to find where to do it :p

choices:
At It Like Rabbits 2011
Bumps2be2011
BabyBoom2011
BabyFever2011
BabyDust2011
At It Like Bunnies 2011
HornyRabbits2011
Horny Rabbits In Waiting 2011
Hoping For 2012 Olympic Babies
TTC 2011 For 2012 Olympic Babies
DoNotDisturbTTC2011

That's all the ones that have been suggested - let me know anymore suggestions and how to make a poll! :p
xxxx

can we make a poll for this thread so people can vote which name they want for the group? just had a look but cant seem to find where to do it :p

choices:
At It Like Rabbits 2011
Bumps2be2011
BabyBoom2011
BabyFever2011
BabyDust2011
At It Like Bunnies 2011
HornyRabbits2011
Horny Rabbits In Waiting 2011
Hoping For 2012 Olympic Babies
TTC 2011 For 2012 Olympic Babies
DoNotDisturbTTC2011

That's all the ones that have been suggested - let me know anymore suggestions and how to make a poll! :p
xxxx

What about a poll on Saturday? Everybody can add suggestions until then. We add the link to the poll on here then in case somebody doesn't see the poll in the normal threads. Oki??:flower:

do u want to do it on sat then... i dont know how to do it :p
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->