~ 2012 July Babies ~

I actually got my first maternity clothes yesterday, not because I really need them but they were half price in the Next sale! I had lost weight beforehand too and my "big" clothes are definitely fitting me better now, but as I said, that could be due to eating my own body weight in chocolate over Christmas...

I've been in maternity jeans since 7 weeks, I had lost a lot of weight before hand as well and even my fat ones were too small at 7 weeks, lol!

Indigo - how did you get on with the doppler?

It was DOA so I have to wait until tomorrow to see if the baby is ok. :growlmad:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Indigo, thinking of you today and I have everything crossed!!!

Good luck today Indigo, thinking of you and praying for you and your LO.

Everything crossed!!

Keep us posted.

Kim

i only just read your post re the cvs, indigo :hugs:
really sorry you had such a bad experience
hope everything is ok
when are you seeing the docs again?

Fx for you Indigo - praying everything's ok xxx

The baby is ok. :wohoo:

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/918427d9.jpg

Thanks for all the support! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My genetics counselor is calling about the cvs today....to at least see where they're at and give me a more precise results date. The soonest I would know anything is tomorrow.

My DH wanted to celebrate after the appointment and take me out for a nice lunch, but right after our drinks were served, the nausea set in....so we left and he said, 'I can't take you anywhere!" I told him to take me to the aquarium next time. Restaurants are out until further notice. I'm not really cooking anymore, and neither is he, and we're not eating out anymore, but I swear he looks like he's carrying twins! :haha: How/when did that happen?

Awesome news Indigo!!!! Congrats, baby looks awesome!!!

That's right!

Are you feeling the baby yet?

I am just starting to feel like someone is with me.....kwim?

Me? With my first I started feeling her at 15 weeks, and this one, around 13 weeks!!! Now it's really really obvious, can even see movement from the outside, like the movie Alien :wacko:

Like someone kicking you from the inside :haha:
Well when you first feel it it's more flutters, which are easily mistaken for gas. As baby gets bigger, you actually feel little kicks. I remember my very first obvious kick with Z, was right in my privates (from the inside) and I jumped :haha: My poor patient, I was examining someone at the time!! :rofl: Now, I just watch my tummy and see the movement. When you place your hand on it, it feels like rippling waves if baby is just squirming, or flat out kicks against your hand if the feet or hands are there!

I feel flutters....like there are bubbles.....but I always assume it's a gastrointestinal thing...:wacko: Sometimes I feel twitching....similar to an eye-twitch, but I assume it's a muscular thing...maybe the uterus spasming, or something.

When did Z first start kicking?

You know what.....maybe I should just wait for the cvs results before getting too into this. I keep having to stop myself from going there...I am afraid of getting attached.

My DH already wants to talk about names, the nursery, baby products....but all of that still seems premature....until I have the cvs results. This AMA paranoia....:nope:

Yeah Indigo, I am so pleased for you, I hope the results come soon and you can start to relax x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->