~ 2012 July Babies ~

Evening ladies - hope we are all well.

Had a private scan today and got to hear baby's heartbeat - it was AMAZING! :cloud9: We were so emotional - couldn't speak for happiness, wonder and awe!

Yeah so pleased for you x x

So envious of your scans girls! So exciting. And such a relief to know your little bean is healthy and growing :cloud9:

ditto vivking we are about 3 weeks away from a scan and I am struggling every day with worry, please be sticky little one, please be healthy, please come and meet us in July so we can hod you in our arms.

Fantastic news form those already seeing nice strong hb's and so early too, I didn't think they were detectable until 8weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Marissa canlt wait to hear all about your little jelly bean.

Hi, count me in too!!! I'm due on the 6th of July 2012.

I cant believe i'm actually saying 'i'm due', as this pregnancy has been long waited!!! I dotn think it has sunk in yet! So glad i found this forum so that i can have some others to go through this with.:hugs:

Im due on the same day as you hun

Hi there 2012 hoping, glad you got in touch, nice to have some one go through the exact same timing.

So how are you getting on with yiur symptoms? I'm generally ok in the morning and start to feel really full (before i've had my lunch) then start to feel increasingly queesy towards the evening and night time when i feel at my worst, this evening has been the worst so far. i think i will start to do as people have recommended about small meal regularly just so that i dont kep getting that over full feeling.

Also i've noticed a few ladies on this thread have mentioned getting a private scan, i'd really like to do that, but dont really know where to start - google is probably a good place.

Anyway, take care 2012 hoping and let me know how you get on? Have you see your doc/ nurse yet for antenatal appointment?

:hugs:

Well we saw a hb!! I am so relieved! My uterus is tilted and they have a really hard time seeing the hb clearly but it was there. She dated me at 6wks 2days. That is a week less than when you calculate it by LMP. What do you guys think about that?

My last pregnancy, after 3 u/s, we finally saw the hb at 8wks 1day. But for those three weeks they kept dating me a week early too. But when we finally saw the hb I was right where I thought I should be. Kinda weird if that happens in both pregnancies huh?

Thanks ladies!

xoxo
Marisa

Marisa

Well, I told someone today. She had already guessed and was completely relentless. I told her probably four separate times that I wasn't pregnant, but she didn't believe me. So I ended up exasperately saying yes. Yes I'm pregnant. It was really weird to say it out loud and I'm terrified she will blab. She was sworn to secrecy. However, I just heard a statistic on the radio yesterday that a woman can keep a secret for 32 minutes. Holy cow. The whole world is going to know. I'm a terrible liar. I tried my best.
She was actually very helpful. Our insurance renewal is going on right now and she and I were trying to figure out what would be best for me to pay for delivery and all. So that was really sweet. I've actually been dreading telling her because she has PCOS and she wants a baby so badly. She is still single and I feel awful that I'm going to have a baby when she wants one and has wanted one forever.
In a way it was nice to tell someone. Apparently some other friends have guessed too. I don't know how. They were all talking about it before I arrived. Apparently the last time they saw me I was "glowing" like I had a halo. So funny. So everyone is already talking. And I thought I was being so calm and breezy. I can't fool anyone! Sheesh! I hope I don't blow it. I need to go into hiding until after Christmas!

Well we saw a hb!! I am so relieved! My uterus is tilted and they have a really hard time seeing the hb clearly but it was there. She dated me at 6wks 2days. That is a week less than when you calculate it by LMP. What do you guys think about that?

My last pregnancy, after 3 u/s, we finally saw the hb at 8wks 1day. But for those three weeks they kept dating me a week early too. But when we finally saw the hb I was right where I thought I should be. Kinda weird if that happens in both pregnancies huh?

Thanks ladies!

xoxo
Marisa

Marisa

You could have ovulated later than you think so this could be perfectly normal so don't worry. It is also difficult to say for sure in the early stages. I was put back a day and another lady was 5 days out.
My womb was also tilted back so I had an internal scan and saw everything perfectly then.

I first saw a heartbeat at my 5week 4 day scan!

Thanks ladies!

xoxo
Marisa

Marisa

Because your uteus is tilted its more difficult to measure baby acurately, its possible when baby gets bigger that it will measure spot on. Hope your worry has eased now, you've saw a heartbeat now so hopefully all will run smoothly for you.xx

Well, I told someone today. She had already guessed and was completely relentless. I told her probably four separate times that I wasn't pregnant, but she didn't believe me. So I ended up exasperately saying yes. Yes I'm pregnant. It was really weird to say it out loud and I'm terrified she will blab. She was sworn to secrecy. However, I just heard a statistic on the radio yesterday that a woman can keep a secret for 32 minutes. Holy cow. The whole world is going to know. I'm a terrible liar. I tried my best.
She was actually very helpful. Our insurance renewal is going on right now and she and I were trying to figure out what would be best for me to pay for delivery and all. So that was really sweet. I've actually been dreading telling her because she has PCOS and she wants a baby so badly. She is still single and I feel awful that I'm going to have a baby when she wants one and has wanted one forever.
In a way it was nice to tell someone. Apparently some other friends have guessed too. I don't know how. They were all talking about it before I arrived. Apparently the last time they saw me I was "glowing" like I had a halo. So funny. So everyone is already talking. And I thought I was being so calm and breezy. I can't fool anyone! Sheesh! I hope I don't blow it. I need to go into hiding until after Christmas!

Viking - I know exactly what you mean, I'm meeting a friend for lunch today. Her sister (also one of my best friends) has just had a baby so all the talk will be about babies - it's gonna be so hard not to blurt it out!!

Also, in many ways this time of year is the worst to be at the stage when you're not telling - so many parties etc and in NI, as soon as you say you're not drinking tonight, everyone thinks "she's pregnant!!"

Viking: :hugs:

I've been thinking about the right time to tell my editor and agent I'm pregnant. My novel's release date got pushed back a week yesterday, another inch closer to July, and now I'm starting to worry about everything.

So...I dunno.

Also, toast helps my morning sickness, but gives me heartburn. FML.

Hey Ladies

Question for you, have any of you had ovarian cysts? i had a scan Nov 11 and the docs office called today to say that i am being referred to the OBGYN now because of the ovarian cyst. it's only 2.5 cms (1 inch). Should i be freaking out? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi ladies. I may be worrying over nothing but.......... I've not had my usual nausea symptoms for a couple of days now and my breasts dont feel as sore as they did for the last few weeks and am wondering if something bad has happend. I've I am 7 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy.

Is this normal? or am i worrying over nothing?

Thanks

Mill all I can tell you is anything and everything is NORMAL apparently. I had zero symptoms with my son, none!! Dating scan put as at 11w3d so we missed almost the entire first tri!!

This time I have the sorest boobs, peeing constantly, insomnia and heartburn regularly throughout the day unless I keep eating and drinking, so opposite of last time.

When is your next appointment/scan etc etc etc, stress is the thing we all need to avoid.

Mill all I can tell you is anything and everything is NORMAL apparently. I had zero symptoms with my son, none!! Dating scan put as at 11w3d so we missed almost the entire first tri!!

This time I have the sorest boobs, peeing constantly, insomnia and heartburn regularly throughout the day unless I keep eating and drinking, so opposite of last time.

When is your next appointment/scan etc etc etc, stress is the thing we all need to avoid.

Hi Miss C. I think you are right. I dont think i would be as worried of i had not had any symptons during the last few week. I am concerned because they have stopped and i feel quite 'normal' again. I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow with my doctor since finding out i was preganant. I will see what he says. I'll try not to worry.

Many thanks Miss C

MillandRox good luck with your appointment tomorrow, I hope all is well!

I have had to go and buy some maternity jeans this weekend as none of my others fit me, how am I going to get away without telling anyone for the next 4 weeks when I already have a bump! It's probably just bloat lol!!!

KL, I wouldn't worry about the cyst until your doctor is worried about it. It could possibly be a corpus luteum cyst? I was just reading about that in my what to expect book. I believe ovarian cysts are quite common. It seems pretty big , but I wouldn't fret if your doctor doesn't.
I'm six weeks today. Still no MS. I'm grateful except I'm eating more than I would like and gaining more weight than I would like. Therefore I will be getting huge. I almost would welcome some MS so I didn't eat so much! I'm trying to be reasonable. I am walking tons to try and burn those extra calories, but it doesn't seem to be helping...
I hope all you lovely ladies and happy and healthy :)

MillandRox good luck with your appointment tomorrow, I hope all is well!

I have had to go and buy some maternity jeans this weekend as none of my others fit me, how am I going to get away without telling anyone for the next 4 weeks when I already have a bump! It's probably just bloat lol!!!

Thanks Greenfingers.

How far along are you? Can baggy clothes around the tummy area not hide the bump? and long scarves that distract from the tummy area.

Who are you trying to keep the bump secret from? work or friends.

BTW - i feel a bit queezy again this morning - hubby said when i told him ''do you like the feeling of suffering''!!! Funny.
it's not about suffreing, but as long as the symptoms are there then i can take comfort that most likely things are ok.

BTW - where are you getting your maternity jeans from - i'll need to get a pair at some point.

Hi, have been a lurker but can now join.

I'm 37 with 3 girls and have just found out that no. 4 is due 27th July.

Strawbell x

Hi Strawbell!! Congratulations and H&H 9 months!!

I was at the dr today for the first time. I have to say it wasn't v exciting or helpful. He took my blood pressure but didn't do any tests or anything. He wants to see me every 4 weeks from now on.

I asked him about Slimming World and whether I could continue and he said I shouldn't be losing any more weight. Then I asked him about whether I could continue to run etc and he said "well there's no evidence that it's harmful..." neither of which was particularly reassuring...

Hi, I like to jog about 2 x week but just doesn't seem right being pregnant lol. I did walk to work today which is 3 miles and have the same distance uphill later so that will be it today, may also do it tomorrow. I think It is ok to do the running so long as its a routine that you have always done and have not just started.

I have to hide this pregnancy from my parents for a while as they won't be amused, especially as its due on my brothers wedding day. so I'm gonna try to keep the weight off this time, I've always managed to gain about 4.5 stone and that was being good.

My parents have always said if I had another they won't look after it when I go back to work which they currently do with my others, which is far enough, but the 'wedding' issue will be my mothers biggest stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->