2012 Soy Ladies! 2 BFP's

Hi Kitty & wecome to the thread :flower:
What days are you thinking of doing?. I did CD3-7 at 100mg but everyones different on the doses,just no more than 200mg:thumbup:. CD3-7 seems to be the most popular days but there are others.
I'm doing fine,thanks. 6DPO will be POAS soon lol :haha:

Is that your hair in pic? Love it :cloud9:

I think I'm going to do 200mg from 2-6, but I'm not sure if 3-7 would be better.
Whats the difference?
:shrug:

And yus! I'm quite the bright haired lady!

I did CD2-6 and I did 100mg, 100mg, 120mg, 180mg, 220mg....if I remember correctly. lol

I've had some really positive signs so far and I am pretty sure that I ovulated, but I think I mucked up my dates and missed it. :( (I normally have annovulatory cycles and this is my first cycle on soy)

Kitty. Your hair is really cool :coolio:

The difference with the days depends on how many eggs you want to release i think & CD3-7 seems the most popular cos it produces a nice strong egg. One of the other girls are more clued up on that lol :rofl:,i'm a bit of a thicko :dohh:.

Everyones different & choose different doses as well as days :shrug: there isn't a right or wrong way.

I did CD2-6 and I did 100mg, 100mg, 120mg, 180mg, 220mg....if I remember correctly. lol

I've had some really positive signs so far and I am pretty sure that I ovulated, but I think I mucked up my dates and missed it. :( (I normally have annovulatory cycles and this is my first cycle on soy)

Bummer, are you sure? :hugs: that's my big fear too, I actually have regular cycles normally and am worried it my ovaries will pop one out when I'm not paying attention. Did you use an OPK?

I am having lots of EWCM which is promising, I'm not sure I've even had that before now I see what it really looks like :wacko:

Kitty - ur hair is fab, i love people that are different n individual.
Can someone have a look at my chart. I have pcos n started soya half way through my cycle to try n get in regulated. I took it for 6 days by mistake. N started temps half way through too. My chart is sayin ov cud of happened between 16-24 thats a bit weird isnt it. I think this mth is jus a waste, so really jus hope for af n then start day one again. This is my first cycle n also first cycle on soya. Iv tried in the past but dont think i o, n iv never seen a +opk.
Any help or advice plz.
Vic x

Well, today I think I've had my first positive on the OPK and tons of EWCM (started yestrday), which at CD12 has got me very excited. Normally I Ov at CD16 and I've never experienced CM like this - think soy is living up to expectations so far! :happydance: Now, all I have to do is get OH on board - :beer: all round I say!

Have a great weekend everyone :flower: x

Can someone have a look at my chart. I have pcos n started soya half way through my cycle to try n get in regulated. I took it for 6 days by mistake. N started temps half way through too. My chart is sayin ov cud of happened between 16-24 thats a bit weird isnt it. I think this mth is jus a waste, so really jus hope for af n then start day one again. This is my first cycle n also first cycle on soya. Iv tried in the past but dont think i o, n iv never seen a +opk.
Any help or advice plz.
Vic x

Hi Vic, sorry I meant to say, I'm not very good at charts, have you done it before - do you have a 'normal' coverline? There are some good rises there but hard to say if you don't have something to compare it too :hugs:

Any help or advice plz.
Vic x

Hi Vic, sorry I meant to say, I'm not very good at charts, have you done it before - do you have a 'normal' coverline? There are some good rises there but hard to say if you don't have something to compare it too :hugs:

Hi
I have got 2 graphs from last yr, but i dont think i ovulated on either. So this is the only proper one.
I guess once af comes i can do nex mths properly.
xx

Hello!
Thanks for the hair comments! xD

Still waiting on CD1.

But I think I'm going to try 3-7.
I'll honestly just be happy to actually ovulate. >.<

Hi girls, may I join? I have been lurking for quite some time. I started taking soy for the first time this cycle. CD 2-6 (80/80/120/160/200). I have only been TTC for 2 cycles. Last cycle, I am not sure if I ovulated since I never got a + on my OPKs. I have very irregular periods (33-47 days). I am hoping soy will help me shorten my cycle and bring forward my O.

For this month, I am doing soy, SMEP, saliva scope, OPK, Pre-seed and temping (although I am really not so consistent with temping).

Today is CD 8 for me. I have a long way to go before I O (hopefully I will O this cycle). Will start SMEP in two days (CD 10).

Good luck everyone. Let's get those March BFPs!!!!!!

Hello!
Thanks for the hair comments! xD

Still waiting on CD1.

But I think I'm going to try 3-7.
I'll honestly just be happy to actually ovulate. >.<

Lol im the same il b happy to get a pos opk or the ref cross on ff, that wud make me happy, not even thinkin about a bfp, first step to ov.
x

hey ladies has any of you used soy to bring on a im cd 75 & not sure if i ovulated :shrug: .. my last period started Jan 3rd, used clomid & 11 days later gynae told me that clomid didnt work :cry: & stopped it, so no :witch: since
so can i use it to bring on af???
also which brand soy do you use..
thanks for all ur help

The doctor I talked to said that you could use soy to bring on AF since if AF hasn't shown, you likely haven't ovulated yet....but I would be pretty leery about messing with your cycle any further.

I just ended a 97 day cycle. They won't prescribe provera where I am, so I tried EVERYTHING naturally. Agnus Castus takes a long time to work, but I started taking that. I also tried parsley tea, but it didn't work for me (lots of ladies have had success with it though). Eventually, I tried emergency contraception/the morning after pill....but that didn't work either. In the end, I broke down and did birth control for 2 weeks. 2 pills each day. It worked beautifully and now i'm trying soy this cycle.

I know a lot of ladies feel that BCP can mess with your cycles, but doctors generally think that they clear from your system quickly and that you can conceive shortly after going off of them....and I was desperate at that point.

Good Luck!

(I was also started on metformin during my insanely long cycle and between the metformin and soy, I believe I ovulated this cycle, and my temps are looking WAY better)

Hi girls, may I join? I have been lurking for quite some time. I started taking soy for the first time this cycle. CD 2-6 (80/80/120/160/200). I have only been TTC for 2 cycles. Last cycle, I am not sure if I ovulated since I never got a + on my OPKs. I have very irregular periods (33-47 days). I am hoping soy will help me shorten my cycle and bring forward my O.

For this month, I am doing soy, SMEP, saliva scope, OPK, Pre-seed and temping (although I am really not so consistent with temping).

Today is CD 8 for me. I have a long way to go before I O (hopefully I will O this cycle). Will start SMEP in two days (CD 10).

Wow, you are organised! :happydance:

I'm CD 14 today and am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday which is three days earlier than usual, managed to BD enough so here we go to the two week wait. Hopefully a longer luetal phase will help me

Good luck to you too! :thumbup:

Wow, you are organised! :happydance:

I'm CD 14 today and am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday which is three days earlier than usual, managed to BD enough so here we go to the two week wait. Hopefully a longer luetal phase will help me

Good luck to you too! :thumbup:

Hi Betty, i wouldn't say i am organized... More like a control freak!!! Lol Good luck in your TWW and Fx for BFP!

Girls I need your opinion! So I have this really irregular cycle and it's usually pretty long. Previous cycle was 41 days. Two days ago was CD 8, i know i was supposed to start SMEP but we were so tired we didn't BD. I started BD-ing today at CD10. Even though I know I probably don't O so early in my cycle, do you think I have missed anything? I saw some ferning on my saliva scope this morning - hope I am not O-ing already. I also took soy this cycle from CD 2-6. You don't think the soy brought up my O so much, do you? Urrggg I hate over-analyzing everything! Been holding my pee for 3 hrs and going to text with OPKS soon.

Eugh, nearly a week afgter my last provera pill and still no AF.
I want to try my soy darn it! D:

How're people today?

Hey all
Im now cd 30. Temps stil look highish for me. No af tho. Waiting for temps to either go up or down.
Vic s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->